- You Can't Lick Stamps. Casada, Jim // Outdoor Life;Dec99/Jan2000, Vol. 204 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the duck stamps developed in the United States. Information on the duck stamp law, which was signed in 1934; Illustrators who have created the federal stamps; Value of the federal duck stamps; Suggestions for duck stamp collecting.
- Common Stamps and Common Stocks. Shaman, Tony // Canadian Philatelist;
The article introduces various reports published within the issue including "Free of Postage," by Bill Pekonen, and another on two prominent Ottawa photographers by Michael Peach.
- Sam Houston Auction Sept. 16 at Houston Show. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;9/1/2006, Vol. 199 Issue 9, p47
The article provides a preview of the public auction to be conducted by the Sam Houston Philatelics in Houston, Texas on September 16, 2006. the event will feature a selection of federal and state duck stamps, conservation issues and Indian Reservation stamps. The auction will also contain U.S....
- State Duck Stamp Collection Issued. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Aug/Sep88, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p27
Provides information on a collection of America's state 'Duck Stamps' sponsored by the National Wildlife Federation that offers collectors an opportunity to help support state wildlife conservation programs. Features of the state stamps; Contact information.
- Chicago APS. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/13/2006, Vol. 199 Issue 15, p19
Several photographs of members of the Chicago Chapter of the American Philatelic Society is presented.
- Alfred H. Caspary RDP FRPSL Collection. Hedley, Bill // London Philatelist;May2013, Vol. 122 Issue 1405, p154
The author mentions Royal Philatelic Society of London (RPSL) fellow Brian Moorhouse's donation of a collection of original photographs of the Caspary stamp collection to the archive of the RPSL Library in London, England.
- CHRISTMAS CARDS of Bygone Years. Malott, Dick // Canadian Philatelist;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p350
Several images of Christmas cards received by The Royal Philatelic Society of Canada (RPSC) FIP commissioner Dick Malott from many philatelists from many years are presented which includes cards from philatelists George B. Lindberg, Andrew Cronin and Eliahu Weber.
- Aden Takes First Place [in Catalogue]. Ward, W. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;12/23/2011, Vol. 207 Issue 25, p10
Several photographs of postage stamps are presented.
- Collecting Was More Fun When I Was a Youngster:. McGuire, C. R. // Canadian Philatelist;May/Jun2013, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p164
The article reports on sources that an enterprising youngster was employed to add stamps, cover and other philatelic items to his expanding collections. Accompanying the article are historic photos that many readers will relate to. One of the photos feature Dr. and Mrs. Phyllis Geldert sitting...