- You Can't Lick Stamps. Casada, Jim // Outdoor Life;Dec99/Jan2000, Vol. 204 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the duck stamps developed in the United States. Information on the duck stamp law, which was signed in 1934; Illustrators who have created the federal stamps; Value of the federal duck stamps; Suggestions for duck stamp collecting.
- AROUND THE WORLD OF STAMPS. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/28/2016, Vol. 212 Issue 20, p5
The article discusses the theme and schedule of a stamp exhibition "Sacapex" organised by association Sacramento Philatelic Society and provides information of a catalogue containing duck stamps offered by organization Sam Houston Duck Company.
- Common Stamps and Common Stocks. Shaman, Tony // Canadian Philatelist;
The article introduces various reports published within the issue including "Free of Postage," by Bill Pekonen, and another on two prominent Ottawa photographers by Michael Peach.
- Sam Houston Auction Sept. 16 at Houston Show. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;9/1/2006, Vol. 199 Issue 9, p47
The article provides a preview of the public auction to be conducted by the Sam Houston Philatelics in Houston, Texas on September 16, 2006. the event will feature a selection of federal and state duck stamps, conservation issues and Indian Reservation stamps. The auction will also contain U.S....
- State Duck Stamp Collection Issued. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Aug/Sep88, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p27
Provides information on a collection of America's state 'Duck Stamps' sponsored by the National Wildlife Federation that offers collectors an opportunity to help support state wildlife conservation programs. Features of the state stamps; Contact information.
- Chicago APS. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/13/2006, Vol. 199 Issue 15, p19
Several photographs of members of the Chicago Chapter of the American Philatelic Society is presented.
- Alfred H. Caspary RDP FRPSL Collection. Hedley, Bill // London Philatelist;May2013, Vol. 122 Issue 1405, p154
The author mentions Royal Philatelic Society of London (RPSL) fellow Brian Moorhouse's donation of a collection of original photographs of the Caspary stamp collection to the archive of the RPSL Library in London, England.
- CHRISTMAS CARDS of Bygone Years. Malott, Dick // Canadian Philatelist;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p350
Several images of Christmas cards received by The Royal Philatelic Society of Canada (RPSC) FIP commissioner Dick Malott from many philatelists from many years are presented which includes cards from philatelists George B. Lindberg, Andrew Cronin and Eliahu Weber.
- Stamp Pages from Rick Stankiewicz. // Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada;2012, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p119
Photographs of stamp collections of Rick Stankiewicz is presented which features stamps on astronomy.