The Secrets of Experienced Shoe Fit Experts
- Enhance Customer Service With Small Details. // Shooting Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p21
The article offers the author's insights on the customer service management at the Trop Gun Shop.
- Understanding customers the key to retail success. Fant, David // Marketing News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on the necessity of understanding retail marketing customers in order to gain retail success. Remarks on the changes in today's retail marketing such as increased number of competitors, the issue of price, customers' ability to travel farther to shop, and customer service; Types of...
- Do you provide world-class service? Guld, Michael // Value Retail News;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
The author discusses actions that will identify how a customer perceives the level of customer service of retailers. He notes that helping customers understand a variety of offerings available and what best fits each need will establish loyalty. He cites that broken promises cause...
- What Did I Do? Ramaswami, Rama // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);O&F 2006 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 2, p4
Provides some strategies for improving customer service in retail stores in the U.S. Association between customer satisfaction and retail success; Attitudes of retailers towards customer service; Suggestions for improving customer service in retail stores.
- Rule-Benders Rule. Manley, Will // American Libraries;Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p80
The author talks about his experience of visiting retail stores and observing their strategies for customer relations. He concludes that flexibility is the key to pleasing customers. He furthers that retail outlets that adhere strictly to store policy tend to antagonize people. He believes that...
- Retailer conquers a community connection. Poulsen, Vicky // Aftermarket Business;Dec2004, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p1
This article focuses on a retail store related to the automobile industry. Scott Hindman, manager of Advance Auto Parts in Beaufort, South Carolina, has every right to be happy. The readers of the store's community newspaper "The Beaufort Gazette," rated his outlet as the No. 1 parts store in...
- Show them you care. Lempert, Phil // Progressive Grocer;10/15/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 15, p18
Focuses on the importance of quality customer service in retailing. Factors to consider by retailers and brand managers in creating relationship with their shoppers; Reasons of consumers for continuing to buy in a store; Importance of greeters to the success of a retail store.
- Custom design service offers upscale alternative. // Kids Today;Jul2004, p26
No abstract available.
- Mystery Shopper: Sevenoaks. // Housewares;Mar2009, Issue 220, p13
The article presents the findings of three mystery shoppers who examined three house furnishing stores in London, England. One criticized the mismatched labeling of some products wherein the signage and product beneath do not match. Another is that the range is limited. Also, another one...