A Good Fit
- SHOP TALK. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;7/19/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 28, p15
Presents an update on issues related to the footwear industry in the U.S. as of July 19, 2004. Renovation of the South Coast Plaza shop of Roxy in Costa Mesa, California; Establishment of a Marmi store branch in New York.
- Urban Outfitters Growing Footwear Mix. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;11/22/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the growth of the Urban Outfitters specialty store chain in the U.S. Factors that contributed to the growth of the store chain according to footwear vendors; Variety of styles created by Puma for the chain; Possible impact of the expansion plans of the store on footwear vendors;...
- Car Shoe Flagship Shows Brand's Drive. Ilari, Alessandra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/28/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 111, p3
The article reports on the flagship store of Car Shoe in Milan, Italy. The store is a is physical proof that the Prada-owned brand has shifted into high gear. The 648-square-foot outpost on Via della Spiga is more than double the size of its former space on the same street and features a new...
- Seattle. Konig, Rita // Domino;Nov2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p23
The article offers information on several fashion and design boutiques in Seattle, Washington. At Great Jones Home, the stock includes both new and restored upholstery, lighting and coffee tables, as well as pillows in bright, snappy colors and prints. De Medici Ming Fine Paper carries products...
- EUROPEAN EDGE. Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;1/31/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p110
Provides information on several shoe stores in Europe. Anatomica in Paris, France; Shoon lifestyle stores in London, England; Natural Shoe Store in London, England.
- SHOP TALK. // FN: Footwear News;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p29
Presents updates on shoe stores in the U.S. as of February 2005. Information on the stores opened by Madison in Texas; Closure of stores of Klein's All Sports; Launch of a family footwear store by Lamey Wellehan in Auburn, Maine.
- Twenty Two's New Digs. Schneider-Levy, Barbara; Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;5/28/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p18
The article reports that Twenty Two Shoes has opened a second store in Cow Hollow section in San Francisco, California. The store features Twenty Two Shoes brand exclusively, in addition to a new companion handbag collection. Also, the store blends old world and modern design, incorporating...
- G'bani Moves to Oak St. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;5/28/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p18
The article reveals that G'bani boutique will relocate from North State Street to East Oak Street in Chicago, Illinois, in celebration of its 10th anniversary. The store features red and gold tones, as well as a working fireplace and several chandeliers. A spa and art gallery space have also...
- Shoe star extends stomping grounds. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;9/12/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p29
The article presents information on Steve Madden Ltd.'s opening of a range of shoe stores in New York. The shop--Madden's second on the Upper East Side--will be the first of up to 50 stores slated to debut in 2006. In all, New York City will get six to eight new Steve Madden and higher-priced...