Body and Sole
- NB in lifestyle bid for Asia. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/9/2007, p6
The article reports that New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. is aiming for greater lifestyle resonance with the launch of 574 Hungry Dragon, a new, collection designed solely for the Asian consumer market. The 574 Hungry Dragon hails from the sports brand's Classics collection, and is being launched...
- BEST NEW SHOES FOR WALKING. // Prevention;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p82
This article presents information about some walking shoes from various shoe manufacturers, including a good long-distance walking shoe called the Gel Fluent LV from Asics. Other shoes for blister-prone feet, hiking, and for extra hot days are offered by New Balance, Adidas, and others. Prices...
- New Balance Makes Toning Push. DERBY, MEREDITH // FN: Footwear News;4/12/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p2
The article reports that New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. has launched its Rock 8c Tone, a toning collection,
- London Life. // FN: Footwear News;11/15/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p18
Several photographs of footwear including shoes and sneakers from Nike Inc., Adidas AG and New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. are presented.
- A Balanced Foothold. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;3/25/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p19
Presents information on Dunham footwear, which was acquired by New Balance in 1998. Details of the acquisition; Sale generated by the brown shoe/hiking boot category in the U.S. in 2000; Projected sales of Dunham in 2002; Brief background of Dunham footwear; Details of the marketing strategy...
- TONING SHOES. // NW;1/17/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p61
The article evaluates the New Balance True Balance toning shoes by New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.
- True Mindset. Bove, Christine // Footwear Plus;Jul2010, p41
The article reviews the TrueBalance wellness footwear collection from New Balance.
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;2/27/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
The article announces the launch of footwear products in the U.S. market as of February 27, 2009 including the Classic tennis shoes line for men and women, the New Balance 904 and 769 running shoes and the 875 trail running shoe.
- Changing of the Guard at New Balance. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p9
The article announces that Robert DeMartini has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) of New Balance Athletic Shoe Incorporated, a footwear company based in Boston, Massachusetts.