VENDORS GO DIRECT TO CONTINUE BRAND FIGHT
- Puma-Umbau lÃ¤sst Gewinn einbrechen. Hackenberg, Andrea; Damm, Janine // Textilwirtschaft;10/25/2012, Issue 43, p4
The article discusses the business plans of the sports equipment company Puma due to decreasing turnovers.
- Brands Hoping for World Cup Win. BELL, JENNIE // FN: Footwear News;1/25/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the effort of athletic brands including Nike Inc., Adidas AG, and Puma AG Rudolf Dassler Sport to increase their sales during Federation internationale de football association (FIFA) World Cup to be held in South Africa from June 11 to July 11, 2010.
- OLYMPIC BRAND WINNERS. // FN: Footwear News;12/24/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p15
The article presents the winner shoe brands during the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England including Nike Inc. as the official sponsor of Team USA, Puma AG shoes worn by track and field athlete Usain Bolt, and Speedo International Ltd. swimwear worn by swimmer Michael Phelps.
- Top 10 WALKING SHOES. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jun2011, p134
Photographs of several walking shoes including AEX 101 from Slazenger, Women's Faas 500 from Puma AG Rudolf Dassler Sport, and Lunar Sweet Victory from Nike Inc. are presented.
- Film. // Campaign;7/1/2011, Issue 26, p10
The article offers an author's insight regarding the advertising campaigns including "Write the Future" from Nike Inc., "After Hours Athlete," from Puma AG, and internet trailer of the video game "Dead Island," which won the Grand Prix award for the film category in the Cannes Lions Festival of...
- Agencies compete for Puma brief. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Campaign (UK);4/4/2003, Issue 14, p1
Reports that the sportswear apparel company Puma has been looking for advertising agencies in order to turn itself into a major sports lifestyle by the year 2006. Plans of the company to implement its strategy; Strategy of the company to use European Football Championship to be held in Portugal...
- SUSTAINABILITY: Puma promises tougher supplier audits. Woodard, Richard // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/15/2015, p7
The article discusses the annual reports of sporting goods manufacturer Puma and its future business strategies including regular supplier audits and efficient use of recycled products.
- Puma kicks off football drive. Owens, John // PRWeek (London);12/14/2012, p2
The article deals with the plan of Puma to raise its share in the British football market by targeting young fans through its links with professional football players Sergio AgÃ¼ero, Yaya TourÃ© and Cesc FÃ bregas.
- Urban Outfitters Growing Footwear Mix. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;11/22/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the growth of the Urban Outfitters specialty store chain in the U.S. Factors that contributed to the growth of the store chain according to footwear vendors; Variety of styles created by Puma for the chain; Possible impact of the expansion plans of the store on footwear vendors;...