K-Swiss Steps Into Customized Footwear
- Financial News. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;11/30/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p5
This section offers athletic footwear financial news briefs. K-Swiss Inc. declared its net loss for the third quarter of 2009. Information regarding the quarterly cash dividend as announced by Nike's board of directors is presented. An increase in net sales for the third quarter of 2009 as...
- Step forward in athletic footwear. Pargh, Andy // Design News;9/25/95, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p218
Features the design concepts in the athletic footwear industry. Aero USA's air-ventilated sports shoes; Kaepa's Brace's incorporation of ankle brace to athletic shoes; Converse's R.A.W. energy for basketball; L.A. Gear's Wayne Gretzky model; Reebok's Leader DMX.
- Performance as Fashion: Retailers See Tech Looks Gaining Ground in '05. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;12/13/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 49, p10
Presents news briefs on the athletic footwear industry in the U.S. as of December 2004. Plan of footwear manufacturers to introduce technology in athletic shoes; Impact of higher-priced technical footwear on retail prices; Advantage of the infusion of technology to athletic shoes price points.
- Untitled. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;05/12/97, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p60
Focuses on California-based athletic shoe maker K-Swiss' $4 million campaign after a hiatus of five-years from television advertising. Theme of the campaign; Creators; Details on the campaign.
- The Bionic Plan. // National Geographic Adventure;Feb2005, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p34
The article reports on the development of a new smart shoe A1 by Adidas Corp. It adjusts its cushioning to suit an individual's stride. The A1 is the latest in a string of technologies â€” ergonomic designs, terrain-specific running shoes, heart rate monitors â€” that make training...
- Get Your Kicks. Ator, Jen // Women's Health;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p58
The article offers information on various training shoes including Kwicky QT2 from K-Swiss, GT-2170 G-TX from Asics, and Minimus Zero Road from New Balance.
- Special Effects. // FN: Footwear News;6/6/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 20, p50
Photographs of several athletic shoes are presented, including Bensimon's low-profile canvas mid-top shoes, Distressed-suede lace up shoes by Keds Corp., and Distressed silver style shoes by K-Swiss Inc.
- Seriously Cool Kicks. Frazier, Rozalynn S. // Health (Time Inc.);May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p84
The article offers brief information on several rubber shoes including the fluorescent K-Swiss Blade-Light Run R sneakers, Reebok Train Tone Anthlin, and New Balance 871.
- Athletic Players Seek Innovation for Spring '07. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/14/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 32, p23
The article reports on the expectations of athletic shoe retailers and vendors at the World Shoes Accessories show in Las Vegas, Nevada for spring 2007. Sportie LA co-owner Isack Fadlon said he will likely stay with proven trends for the season and will work to bring in new brands. Keds is...