Timberland Sells GoLite to Former Exec
- Ex-Timberland Exec Snaps Up Golite. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst // FN: Footwear News;6/23/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on Doug Clark and his acquisition of GoLite footwear brand in the U.S. The former head of Timberland's invention factory plans to take the Golite brand from a trail running brand into a revolutionary hiking boot, trekker, and hybrid shoe brand. He wants to introduce the...
- WHAT'S TRENDING. // FN: Footwear News;6/8/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p11
The article offers information on current trends in the footwear industry which includes increased mergers and acquisitions in the industry with acquisition of K-Swiss by skate-shoe brand Supra and Supra's apparel line and retailer dress regulations issued by the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Spring '14 Outdoor Launches. // FN: Footwear News;Jul2013, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p51
The article discusses the releases of several outdoor shoes for spring 2014 including the Puddleton Rainpack boot from Ranger Boots, Varios by GoLite line from New England Footwear, and ReversiFlip sandal from Chaco.
- Morris Buys Italian Factory. ANNISS, ELISA // FN: Footwear News;5/31/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Bologna, Italy-based factory Calzaturificio Righi by shoe designer Chrissie Morris for experimenting with new styles of shoes.
- By Association. // FN: Footwear News;Oct2013, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p36
The article offers news briefs related to footwear industry in 2013 including the 7% increase in donations for Two Ten Footwear Foundation, Advanstar Global LLC acquired ENK International and the increase in exhibit number at the Atlanta Shoe Market.
- Prada Deals 45% of Church's. Zergani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 81, p2
Reports on agreement between bag manufacturer, Prada and private-equity fund Equinox Management Co. SA calling for Equinox to acquire a percentage of the Church's Group, a footwear firm from Prada Holding. Details about the agreement; Restructuring and relaunching of Church's Group; Reduction...
- Doing good, doing well. Kenny, Jack // New Hampshire Business Review;11/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the award received by Timberland Co., a manufacturer of footwear and outdoor clothing in Stratham, New Hampshire, from 'Business Ethics' magazine. Reasons for winning the award; Background of the Path of Service program of the company.
- Timberland Set To Launch GoLite Footwear Collection. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p10
This article reports on the new line of footwear being offered by Timberland. Timberland will be producing a new line of footwear for trail running. The line will be operated under the GoLite brand, from whom Timberland purchased licensing rights and assets, and will be overseen from the...
- GOLITE INTRODUCES TRAIL RUNNING FOOTWEAR. Leand, Judy // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p8
The article looks at how GoLite has unveiled a trail running footwear line for Spring 2007. The new collection targets specialty outdoor and running shops. GoLite Footwear is being managed out of Timberland's headquarters in Stratham, New Hampshire. The new footwear boasts a "Soft Against the...