EXECUTIVE NEWS BRIEFS
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/14/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 121, p2
The article presents a quote from Eric Wiseman from VF Corp. on the acquisition of the Timberland Co.
- Compensation Rises For VF Ceo Wiseman. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/22/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 59, p4
The article reports that chief executive officer Eric Wiseman of retail holdings company VF Corp. earned 14.2 million dollars in compensation during the 2012 fiscal year, examining how his salary rose in the year thanks to the successful acquisition of outerwear retailer Timberland.
- VF CEO Sees 51.3% Pay Spike For '13. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/20/2015, Vol. 209 Issue 58, p9
The article discusses the 2014 compensation package for chief executive Eric Wiseman of clothing company VF Corp., which included cash wages of $4.7 million, a cash bonus of $3.4 million, and stock and options awards valued at $8.2 million.
- VF Assumes Control Of Indian Operations. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 93, p7b
The article offers information on Vf Corp. that by acquiring minority stake in its joint venture have taken control of its business in India. According to Eric Wiseman, chairman the company has assumed its full ownership in India. It states that the company has 60 percent of the venture from VF...
- Wiseman: Steering VF Into New Waters. Lipke, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/16/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 107, Special Section p21
This article highlights the message delivered by Eric Wiseman, executive vice president, global brands, VF Corp., at the Ninth Annual WWD/DNR CEO Summit held on November 2-4, 2005, at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel in New York. Wiseman outlined both internal and external forces instigating...
- VF's Wiseman Sees Pay Drop 9.3%. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/22/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 61, p14
The article reports that VF Corp. (VF) chief executive officer Eric Wiseman's pay had reduced to 7.2 million dollars which is 9.3 percent in 2009. It mentions that a higher salary and nonequity incentive plan compensation were not able to cancel the loss of a bonus and a decline in stock and...
- VF Corp. Shines in Q2. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;8/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 31, p145
Reports on an increase in sales of VF Corp. for the second quarter of 2005. Information on the footwear brands that generated solid sales for the company; Total sales of VF; Views of Eric Wiseman, executive vice president of global brands, on the company's acquisition of the Reef brand.
- VF Eyes Global Push. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/12/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 32, p28
The article reports that with a 42.3 percent decline in 2009 fourth-quarter profits, VF Corp. will work on investment in international markets and its fastest growing, most profitable businesses in 2010. Eric Wiseman, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of the firm, said looking back, he...
- The Month: Marketing - North Face owner adds Timberland. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jul2011, p6
The article focuses on the deal signed between Timberland Co. and VF Corp. Under the deal, worth two billion dollars, both the companies will join brands like Lee, Wrangler, and North Face. VF chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Eric Wiseman discusses the benefits of the deal for both the...