Sherwood-Drolet Under New Ownership
- Herbal Thirst Quencher. N. G. // American Salon;May2008, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates botanic water by Carpe Diem.
- Heaven for leather. Mower, Sarah // Vogue;Dec2002, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p176
Features the textile fabrics from Carpe Diem. Quality of the fabrics; Details on the design; Overview on the innovations in the Carpe Diem collection.
- Carpe Diem, Keyton debuting at Toronto show. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/4/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p37
The article reports that a new mattress line from Carpe Diem GmbH & Co. KG and cosmos model massage chairs from Keyton are being launched in January 2010 at the Canadian Home Furnishings Market in Toronto, Ontario. The beds of Carpe Diem are stated to have style and quality and are made...
- Friends in high places. Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p28
Reports that the owners of Carpe Diem were able to secure a bank loan because of a detailed business plan and the assistance of Small Business Administration Women's Prequalification Loan Program. Creation and availability of pilot program in 1994.
- Carpe Diem seizes the day... // Cabinet Maker;5/22/2009, Issue 5638, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Philpotts of Hitchin Ltd. as sales agent of Carpe Diem of Sweden in Hertfordshire, England. It notes that Philpotts has installed its showroom in the country for Carpe Diem's furnitures. Meanwhile, Carpe Diem has already expanded in different countries,...
- Brand manager of the week. Warren, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);6/16/2004, p95
This article presents an interview with the marketing manager of Carpe Diem wellbeing drinks, Rachel Warren. She says that she studied English for her degree, but tried a couple of modules in marketing, which she loved. She then switched to marketing in her second year. The adrenaline rush of...
- Walking Stick. Moscatello, Caitlin // Sports Illustrated;12/10/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 23, following p21
The article reports that the Sherwood-Drolet company, a manufacturer of hockey sticks located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, will begin outsourcing the production of its wooden sticks to China and Estonia in January, 2008. The company's Quebec facility will switch to making more expensive composite...
- Carpe Diem adds range of waters. // Marketing (00253650);4/20/2006, p6
The article reports that Carpe Diem, the herbal drink brand, is to launch a line of waters in June 2006. Branding will be done by Rock & Partner. The range of sparkling waters, which contain natural ingredients, will comprise Relaxing, Vitalising and Harmonizing variants. The products, which...
- Botanicals get bottled. // Food Manufacture;May2006, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the use of botanicals in the beverage industry in Great Britain. Food and drink company Carpe Diem plans to launch a flavored botanical water range with plant extracts. The three variants of Carpe Diem Botanic Water are described. Coca-Cola Enterprises has included the...