Brine Relocates to Warrior Facilities
- Know your system. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;12/11/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p11
The article presents information on an industrial espionage-related lawsuit which has highlighted the importance and impact of electronic discovery rules in federal court that went into effect from December 1, 2006. Easton Sports Inc. has sued Warren, Michigan-based Warrior Lacrosse Inc. and its...
- MERGER MANIA. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/8/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the consolidation of companies in the sports industry as of July 2004. Creation of types of partnerships by vendors who are pursuing equipment companies; Purchase of The Hockey Co. by Reebok in April 2004; Acquisition of Warrior Lacrosse by New Balance in February 2004; Merger of...
- New Balance Nabs Brine, Bows Huge Ad Campaign. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;8/14/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 32, p26
The article announces the launch of a marketing campaign by New Balance and its acquisition of Brine Inc. as of August 14, 2006. The firm said it has acquired athletic products producer Brine. Separately, New Balance has introduced NB Zip, a performance technology that will be supported by the...
- New Balance Acquires Brine. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p14
The article looks at how New Balance has acquired Brine Inc. Privately owned Brine manufactures lacrosse, soccer, volleyball, and field hockey equipment, footwear, and clothing. According to Jim Davis, COB and CEO at New Balance, Brine's history of manufacturing high-performance team sports...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 30, p2
The article presents an update on the clothing and apparel industry. New Balance has acquired Brine Inc., a manufacturer of soccer, lacrosse, field hockey and volleyball apparel and equipment for women, men and children. Denim brand True Religion will open its first outlet store at the Desert...
- New balance shifts, puts cable in focus. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;1/10/94, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p9
Reports on New Balance's media strategy. Shift of emphasis to television advertising; Estimated economic impact on domestic retail sales; Market comparison with Nike and/or Reebok.
- RUN, MR. PRESIDENT, RUN. Reese, Jennifer // Fortune;3/8/1993, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p135
Reports on New Balance, a Boston company that makes the sneakers President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore have been seen jogging in. Impact on company's sales; Percentage of New Balance's work force that is minorities; Comments from CEO James Davis; More.
- New balance dons spot cable for classic comfort. // Brandweek;10/31/94, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p5
Reports on New Balance's spot cable television ad campaign for its athletic shoes.
- Surviving in the Nike/Reebok jungle. Finegan, Jay // Inc.;May93, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p98
Examines New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., a niche player in the athletic footwear business whose special niche is in width sizing, which makes for the most customized athletic footwear available. Chairman and CEO Jim Davis' Operation Quick Strike; Main components of Quick Strike; His feelings...