Alleson Athletic and Under Armour Sign Six-Year Team Uniform Deal
- TODD LEVINE. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p36
The article presents information about Todd Levine, the president of the family business Alleson Athletic. Todd earned his graduation from Harvard University in 1992 and received his MBA from the Simon School at the University of Rochester in 1996. Todd is a board member of the Golisano...
- Cotton not the enemy after all? // Western Farm Press;2/19/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the new line of performance apparel of the Under Armour called Charged Cotton which include t-shirts and shorts for men and women, which is part of the company's collaboration with Cotton Inc.
- YOU GOTTA LOOK GOOD TO PLAY GOOD. Delgado, Fernando J. // SGB;Jul2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p52
The article evaluates Baseball and Softball Uniforms from different companies including Mesh Polyester Jersey from Mizuno Corp.; Sublimated Full-Button Mock Mesh Baseball Jersey from Alleson Athletic; and FPEX Stock Fastpitch Softball Uniform from Worth Inc.
- INOAC's moulded foam technology goes from bras to sports shoe. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2015, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on a partnership between sport apparel brand Under Armour Inc. and Hong Kong-based Regina Miracle International, manufacturer of Victoria Secret's T shirt bra, which uses an INOAC Corp polyurethane system, to create a sports shoe.
- Under Armour, Auburn Ink Deal. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jan2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p15
The article announces that Under Armour has forged its second team uniform deal with the Southeastern Conference's Auburn University. The terms of the agreement is highlighted. The value of the transaction is mentioned. In other company news, Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank presided over the NASDAQ...
- The Terps' New Uniforms Are Downright Ugly-and in More than One Way. Steele, David // Sporting News;9/26/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 22, p63
The article discusses new uniforms worn by the University of Maryland football team. Their unconventional design has spurred commentary from various sources. In the author's view the uniforms are essentially a marketing tool meant to further the financial interests of the school and of Under...
- UA'S ICE DANCING. McCARTHY, MICHAEL // Advertising Age;3/10/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p28
The article comments by Matt Mirchin, a marketing executive of sporting goods industry firm Under Armour, on the poor performance of U.S. speed skaters at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games while wearing uniforms created by the company.
- Style POINTS. // Volleyball (10584668);Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article evaluates several sportswear products, including Hurdle Track Jacket & Pant from Asics Corp., prestige for women from Kaepa Inc. and Premier Jacket and Pant from UnderArmour.
- SKATING PAST CONTROVERSY. McCarthy, Michael // Advertising Age;3/10/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p28
The article examines public relations damage control by sporting goods industry firm Under Armour related to the poor performance of U.S. speed skaters at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games while wearing uniforms created by the company. The defense of its product by Chief Executive Officer (CEO)...