- Editorial Announcement -- Journal Name Change. // Tanzania Journal of Health Research;Feb2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article announces the change in the name of the journal "Tanzania Health Research Bulletin" into the "Tanzania Journal of Health Research" in January 2008.
- New magazine targets Syracuse-area interest in wellness. ELTZER, RICK // Business Journal (Central New York);1/11/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
The article focuses on the health and wellness magazine "THRiVEcny" in Syracuse, New York which distributed its premier issue on December 28, 2012.
- editor's note. Crichton, Doug // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Presents information on the stories featured in the January/February 2002 issue of 'Health.' Illustration of the bonding of two friends over New Year's resolutions.
- Introducing the new Editors. Smith, Ben; Keleher, Helen; Fry, Craig // Health Promotion Journal of Australia;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p83
The article introduces Ben Smith, Helen Keleher and Craig Fry, the new editors of the "Health Promotion Journal of Australia."
- Walgreens connects with customers via new magazine. // Chain Drug Review;11/19/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p5
The article reviews the November 4, 2012 issue of the periodical "Happy and Healthy, Your Guide To Living Well With Walgreens."
- Contents: 11/13. // Self;Nov2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p6
The table of contents for the November 2013 issue of "Self" is presented.
- SELF. // Self;Nov2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, pC1
The cover page of the journal "Self" is presented.
- `Men's Health' plugs into universal male `wiring'. Pechter, Kerry // Advertising Age International;May97, pI18
Details the success of `Men's Health' magazine in the international market. Magazine's global market; Market conquered by the magazine; Plan to launch the magazine in Australia, China and Japan; Advertisers' initial skepticism over the success of the magazine; Consistent image, audience and...
- The Magazine Medic. NEUHAUS, CABLE // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Apr2011, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p14
The article reviews the periodical "WebMD."
- Spry is now Spry Living. // Wilson County News;4/2/2014, p3B
The article reports that the name of the magazine "Spry" will be changed to "Spry Living" from April 2014 issue, in order to reflects its mission of better living and mentions that the magazine offers information on health foods, eating habits and lifestyle.