THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING SECOND PAIR SALE
- What does being a professional mean to you? Ferry, Julie // Vital;Summer2005, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on various professionals working in the field of medical science of Great Britain. It reports that Gillian Pratt, a receptionist at a large practice in Harley Street, London, England. According to Pratt, receptionists are the image of the company they work for and are the...
- Leslie. Peters, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/6/95, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p10B
Discusses the value of receptionists who go out of their way in helping companies serve their clients. Author's company receptionist, Leslie McKee, as sample case; Importance of receptionists in a company's operations; Recruiting receptionists.
- Warm reception. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Aug1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p32
Offers information on the type of impression a receptionist must make when outsiders visit a company. What is the number one quality a receptionist must have; Requirements of a good receptionist; Advice for persons when looking for a receptionist; What one should do when a good receptionist has...
- Change your mindset to increase your income. LATTER, ASHLEY // Journal of the Irish Dental Association;Apr/May2010, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p98
The author discusses sales in the dental profession. He mentions that while dentists tend not to consider themselves as a salesperson, they need to sell their ideas to patients, clients and staff on a daily basis. He adds that sales possesses a negative connotation as it is assumed that sales...
- Made in the Shade. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p84
The article shares tips from beach store owners and managers in the U.S. on how to sell sunglasses. Some of these tips include displaying sunglasses in a noticeable location, using both signage and display to attract customers and sales, and placing the rack near the counter in order to easily...
- INTERNATIONAL RED TAPE CUTTER. // Ebony;Apr1953, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p65
The article narrates how J. Elmer Spyglass, a 75-year-old African-American receptionist at the U.S. consulate in Frankfurt, Germany, has been considered unofficially as the best salesman of democracy for Americans and "the man with the magic shears" because of his ability to do away with...
- ...burn kJs on the job. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Jan2004, p103
Offers information on the amount of fats burned in several types of jobs. Waitress; Receptionists; Salespeople; Physicians; School teachers.
- Receptionist. // Vital (17417503);Spring2004, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p16
This article presents views of Allie Maas, a receptionist/nurse at an inner city practice providing 100 per cent NHS care in the Midlands. She says that there are signs up in their practice saying that aggressive behavior would not be tolerated and asking people to be patient when delays occur....
- Supreme juggling effort at front desk needs recognition and support. McMillan, Virginia // New Zealand Doctor;12/3/2014, p18
The article reports on the study conducted by general practitioner (GP) Pat Neuwelt which reveals insights into how medical receptionists can positive affect patients' access to medical care.