- Calling all colorists. // American Salon;Feb97, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p134
Reports on Redken Laboratories' publication of a newsletter for salon colorists entitled `Shades EQ Newsletter' which features creative consultant Beth Minardi. Contact information.
- DÃ©jÃ¡ vu and cockadoodle-doo. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Feb2005, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
Presents an introduction of the articles published in the February 4, 2005 issue of "Medical Laboratory Observer."
- EDITOR'S COMMENTS. Tibbetts, Ron // National Association of Laboratory Schools Journal;2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, preceding p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the role of a laboratory school in research, expanding the influence of laboratory schools by including specific programs and students, and the responsibility of the editors of the journal.
- From the editor. Stevens, Celia // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Sep2001, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
Presents changes to the periodical 'Medical Laboratory Observer.'
- 50 & 100 Years Ago. // Nature;6/27/2013, Vol. 498 Issue 7455, p445
The article focuses on the topics that were published in the journal 50 and 100 years ago including recognition offered to scientists, an attack at the Gatty Marine Laboratory in Saint Andrew, Scotland, and the Yorkshire Education Committee of Yorkshire, England.
- METHODOLOGY. Zupnitk, Jennifer // 20/20;Sep2012, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p114
The article offers information on the Wholesale Lab Usage Survey 2012 which was conducted by the journal during June/July 2012.
- Notes and comments. Heath, Alan // Laboratory Animals;Jul2007, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p407
The article presents guidelines for contributions and inclusion for the "Laboratory Animals," future issues. An announcement for the 2007 Russell and Burch Award will be given in recognition of individual scientist for their contributions to the development of alternative methods for biomedical...
- Awards. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;May2009, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p10
The article announces that "Archive of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine" has received the most influential journal award from the BioMedical & Life Sciences Division of the Special Libraries Association (SLA).
- R&D's Lab Design Checklist. Studt, Tim // R&D Magazine;May2003, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p46
Presents a research laboratory design checklist developed by the editors of 'R&D Magazine.'