Children's/YA Differs from Adult Trade
- Good Neighbors, Good Business. Schroeder, Carol L. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar2005, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the trend in the U.S. in which merchants' groups help business owners make connections to sustain their businesses.
- Snapshot of a 'typical' major retail dealership: Auto service still king. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p22
Presents a survey of a typical major retail dealer in Akron, Ohio. Process of computing the retail sales of dealers; Response of the dealers to the survey; Results of the survey.
- A tale of two first halves. Noe, Steve // Outdoor Power Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a survey report within the issue on mid-year progress of dealers.
- STRAW POLL: First-timers say no to gifted deposits. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);8/1/2011, p4
The article presents information on a survey, according to which, only 34 percent of readers are seeing first-timers wanting gifted deposits from private sellers.
- Your call's important to us. Kelly, Benedict // Finance Week;2/21/2005, p79
The article informs that the customers calling contact centers are becoming more demanding. Mike Fairon, national practice manager of customer interactive solutions at Dimension Data Inc., says that while companies worldwide are looking to cut costs and boost productivity in their contact...
- We need a favor. OK, two favors. Slepicka, Mary // Dealernews;Jun2014, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including dealer profiles, market surveys for benefits and wages, and market trends.
- Value Merchants scouting new credit, creditor concessions. // Discount Store News;7/5/93, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p6
Reports on Value Merchants' fund-raising measures to avoid federal bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11. Credit facility; Line of credit; Extension by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the company's 10K and 10Q reports; Sale of Toy Liquidator chain.
- Drivers of local merchant loyalty: Understanding the influence of gender and shopping motives. Noble, Stephanie M.; Griffith, David A.; Adjei, Mavis T. // Journal of Retailing;Sep2006, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p177
Abstract: The aim of this research is to gain a deeper understanding of local merchant loyalty. Gender theories and shopping motivation literature were used to hypothesize drivers of consumer local merchant loyalty. Survey data from a nationwide random sample of consumers was employed to test...
- Ah! The Skirl o' the Pipes. Murray, Patrick // Builders Merchants Journal;May2005, p43
The article reports that the most recent meeting of the Builders Merchants Federation in the Scottish region took place in Glasgow at the National Piping Centre. David Greenan, Purchase Direct, provided an excellent intermezzo illustrating the many ways in which his company, in conjunction with...