Summer Slowdown Evident as Fewer New Titles Hit List
- The Last Lecture. Gravenor, Piera // Educational Leadership;Nov2013, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p90
A letter to the editor discusses the book "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch, which he wrote when terminally ill with pancreatic cancer.
- Meyer Starts to Slip. // Book Publishing Report;Mar2009, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the rankings of authors and published books in the U.S. from February 7-28, 2009. It reveals that Stephenie Meyer ranked first in the list of authors with a rating of 208.5, followed by James Patterson. It shows that "The Shack," by William P. Young lead in the book...
- E-Books: Bestsellers Steady as Meyers Vanishes. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that bestsellers for electronic books have remained steady despite the fact that several book titles of Stephanie Meyers have vanished from the top 20 bestsellers' lists in May 2010.
- The Host. Mattson, Jennifer // Booklist;3/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p29
Reviews the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer
- The Last Lecture. Leavitt, Caroline // People;4/21/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p56
The article reviews the book "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch.
- More Books, Fewer Imprints on Lists in 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p1
The article reports on the lists of imprints that were included on the ranking of the bestseller lists across "New York Times," "USA Today," and "Publisher's Weekly" in the U.S. It depicts that 75.8% of the 2,277 total titles for 2008 were new titles and 12 of its top 50 titles were from new...
- Last lecture leads to a 'perfect storm'. Astor, Dave // Editor & Publisher;Jan2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the creation of a book by "Wall Street Journal" columnist Jeff Zaslow regarding the life of computer science professor Randy Pausch. Before he create the book, Zaslow covered a lecture delivered by Pausch at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania about his...
- The First Lecture. Bean, Shawn // Parenting School Years;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p42
The author discusses the book he has written for his two sons and which was inspired by "The Last Lecture" of Randy Pausch. Some of the wisdom he imparted in his book, such as being original and being an expert at it, that 100% is the most anyone can give, and that failure is an opportunity to...
- The Last Lecture. Connors, Jacqueline // Teen Ink;Mar2014, p33
No abstract available.