Range Orders for Pain Medication
- Clinical: Clinical solutions - Analgesia. // GP: General Practitioner;11/5/2010, p34
The article presents questions and answers related to pain management for a 45 year old man who fractured his ankle including whether to increase the dose of ibuprofen, what if he is at increased risk of a thrombotic and also risk of gastrointestinal event.
- Know How to Code Pain Meds at J0100A and J0100B. // MDS Alert;Jun2011, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p57
The article presents questions and answers related to health care including can nurses code as needed (PRN) pain medications if the resident refused them and is the new Medicare wellness exam an option for nursing home residents.
- ask our experts. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Nov2007, Issue 301, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to health including the safety of probiotics for expectant women and their babies, ways of alleviating chronic neck and shoulder pain after doing computer works, and means of avoiding colds and flu during winter.
- Your most pressing health questions, answered! Shaffer, Alyssa // All You;Oct2012, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p43
The article presents questions and answers related to health and wellness including the workout program that fits to people with rheumatoid arthritis, the pain management options for fibromyalgia, and the natural ways to control acid reflux or heartburn.
- CLINICAL Q&A. Gobel, Barbara Holmes; Coyne, Patrick J.; Dell, Deena Damsky // Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing;May/Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p334
Answers questions related to the medical profession. Information on the use of nebulized fentanyl for the management of dyspnea; Information on transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap surgery; Advice on how to deal with postoperative pain after a breast reconstruction procedure.
- Reader questions. // Neurology Coding Alert;Oct2010, Vol. 12 Issue 10, pp78
The article presents questions and answers related to medical coding including what codes should be reported when a pain management specialists has administered a neurolytic celiac plexus block, how should wasted drug be billed and if contract with the hospital is needed to bill electromyography...
- HEALTH ANSWERS, PLEASE! Manson, JoAnn E. // Glamour;Mar2009, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p126
The article presents questions and answers related to causes and treatments of severe headaches.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION TEST. // University of Tennessee Advanced Studies in Pharmacy;2009, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p46
The article presents questions and answers related to pain management including the pain that caused by a lesion of the central nervous system, pain within spinal cord is suppressed by, and method for assuring that patient is using the proper pain reliever.
- WHAT'S UP, DOC. // Current Health 2;Apr/May2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p31
The article presents two questions and answers including why paper cuts cause pain and how can pregnant women tell whether they are going to have a boy or a girl.