Blue Dogs seek a hunting ground in upper chamber
- PRO-ISRAEL PAC CONTRIBUTIONS TO 2000 CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATES. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p17
Lists pro-Israel political action committee contributions to 2000 Congressional candidates in the United States. Contribution to Dianne Feinstein of California; Mark Udall, Colorado; Hillary Clinton, New York.
- Support Judicial Candidates for 2012. // Indiana Lawyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p12
The article reports on the support of IndyBar's Attorneys for an Independent Bench (AIB) political action committee to judicial candidates in the 2012 elections for Marion Circuit and Superior Courts in Indiana.
- Getting PAC Support. Berry, Anne // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jun2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p40
Presents advice for political candidates on asking for support from political action committees. Preparations needed before asking for funds; Aspects to consider when making a call to political action committees; Actions to take after receiving monetary support.
- Help on way for 'new Democrats'. A.S. // National Journal;10/05/96, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p2130
Reports on the expected financial aid and other aid from New Democrat Network Political Action Committee (PAC) for congressional candidates running as `New Democrats.' Purpose of the endorsement by the PAC of several House and Senate candidates; Selection by the PAC's board of the endorsees;...
- Look for the Union Label. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;11/20/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p34
Reports on the fund contributions given by union political action committees (PAC) to political candidates in the 2000 elections for the United States Congress. List of political candidates who received fund from PAC.
- Silicon Valley Gets Into Political Act. Bruner, Richard // Electronic News (10616624);10/11/99, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p28
Reveals the United States presidential aspirants favored by members of the semiconductor industry for the year 2000 elections. Role played by political action committees; Comments from Andy Grove, chairman of Intel.
- Crossroads launches $10M in ads. Jaffe, Alexandra // Hill;9/19/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 114, p21
The article offers information on the launch of advertisements by Conservative super-political-action committee (PAC) American Crossroads, and Croassroads grassroots policy strategies (GPS), against the president and other candidates for Senate and House in the U.S.
- What's a PAC? A Money in Politics Glossary. // FCNL Washington Newsletter;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 757, p10
A glossary of jargon related to the political action committee (PAC) is presented.
- FranPAC Report Card. Adams, Victoria // Franchising World;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p34
The article focuses on a report from FranPAC, the political action committee of the International Franchise Association (IFA), on its activities. FranPAC offers association members prizes as part of its Silent Auction at the annual convention of the IFA. The committee supports pro-franchise,...