Nurture Over Nature
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Maxwell, John C. // 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership - Business Book Summaries;4/7/2012, p1
World-renowned leadership guru John C. Maxwell has admitted to the daunting complexity and myriad requirements of effective leadership, but in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, he distills the major lessons he has learned through 30-plus years of leadership development. If you follow them,...
- Coaching Matters: Are You Larger Than Life? Part I. Rea, Angelo // Canadian Funeral News;Jul2012, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on the essence and styles of leadership of companies in Alberta. According to author John Maxwell, leadership has different levels including position, permission, producer, people producer and pinnacle level. Moreover, the importance of coaching, ways of measuring...
- The 360-Degree Leader. Maxwell, John C. // 360-Degree Leader - Business Book Summaries;2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
The frustrating tensions battled every day in leadership are universal, and leaders today face the challenge of influencing people from all sides of an organization. Ninety-nine percent of all leadership occurs not from the top but from the middle of an organization. John C. Maxwell, author of...
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader. Maxwell, John C. // 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader - Business Book Summaries;1/23/2012, p1
In The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, John C. Maxwell examines the personal characteristics that he believes every leader should recognize, develop, and refine to become a truly effective leader who people will want to follow. Becoming a competent leader takes time, and understanding...
- Advocacy Through Leadership. Gilmore, JoAnne // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p133
Addresses the need for nurses to continue to serve as advocates for patients and develop their individual leadership skills. Definition of the term advocate in the "American Heritage College Dictionary"; Attributes of successful leaders; Excerpt from the book "Developing the Leader Within You,"...
- Leadership 101 - What Every Leader Needs to Know. Klicker, Ralph L. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Aug2013, pA42
The article offers the author's insights on the book "Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know," by John C. Maxwell which discusses topics related to leadership.
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation for Successful Leadership. // Publishers Weekly;7/28/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 30, p75
No abstract available.
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation for Successful Leadership. Heckman, Lucy // Library Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 14, p130
No abstract available.
- Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know (Book). Buck, Janiece T. // School Administrator;Mar2004, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p40
Reviews the book "Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know," by John C. Maxwell.