- Convention Center fire station breaks ground. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/1/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p19
The article announces that the $5.3-million Las Vegas Convention Center Clark County Fire Station, Number 33, broke ground near the southeast corner of Desert Inn Road and Swenson Street, with construction funding initiated by the Clark County. The 14,000-square-foot four-bay station development...
- BJG tapped to design county fire stations. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/30/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p18
The article reports on a contract secured by BJG Architecture + Engineering to design the new Clark County Fire Station at Johnson Avenue and Sloan Lane and the Fire Station Number 22 on Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Clark County station will cost $5.5 million and is expected to finish...
- Untitled. // New Yorker;9/14/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 30, p204
An excerpt from the Bulletin of the Chicago Department of Development and Planning about the construction of new fire houses is presented.
- Vt. Fire Department Finishes Fire Station Design Project in Less Than 5 Monts. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/22/2012, p1
The article reports on the completion of the construction of a 50- by 60-foot fire station building at Middlebury Fire Department in Vermont.
- Construction of two new fire stations continues for ESD No. 1. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;1/14/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p5A
The article reports on the status of the construction of the two fire stations of the Wilson County Emergency Services District (ESD) in La Vernia, Texas.
- OHIO REPLACES FRACTURED BUILDING. Rielage, Rober R. // Fire Chief;Sep2010, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the construction of a new Ohio Fire Academy (OFA).
- Planning Committee, Historic District Argue Over Fire Station Design Plans. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/22/2012, p3
The article reports on a dispute between proponents of the proposed Center Fire Station in Groton, Massachusetts and members of the Historic Districts Commission over the design plans for the FS, particularly the lighting issues.
- Calif. Station Design Gets Go-Ahead from Board. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/21/2012, p5
The article reports that the design plans for the construction of a permanent fire station for Spring Valley, California had been approved by the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors. The station will feature an apparatus bay to house two engines, sleep rooms and restrooms, as well as, a...
- Slamâ€¦ slamâ€¦ slamâ€¦ slamâ€¦. // Hub (Hay River, NT);7/25/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p4
The author argues that the noise brought by the construction project of a fire hall in Hay River, Northwest Territories will outpace its benefits.