- Fire Chief - Stockton, California. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/7/2012, p1
The article announces the search of the city of Stockton in California for a fire chief in 2012.
- How white is your helmet? Manning, Bill // Fire Engineering;Sep95, Vol. 148 Issue 9, p6
Opinion. Discusses the ideal fire chief. Changing image and nature of the job; Views regarding fire chiefs not being involved in actual fire-fighting events; Fire service's need for a chief providing both field and administrative leadership; List of qualities of a model fire chief.
- Fire Chief -- City of Littleton, Colo. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/17/2013, p2
The article announces the search for a fire chief at the City of Littleton, Colorado.
- The dual obligation: The organization vs. our people. Angione, Charles R. // Fire Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 151 Issue 9, p159
Focuses on the dual obligation of a fire officer to the fire department and the citizens he or she serves. Officers' obligation to subordinates; Possibility of conflict between the separate obligations to one's superiors and subordinates; Importance of doing one's duty without subverting the truth.
- CORRECTION. // Fire Chief;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p14
Provides a correction to the cover photo of the December 2002 issue of the "Fire Chief" journal.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Fire Chief;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p19
Reports on developments about fire chiefs in the U.S. as of February 2003.
- CORRECTION. // Fire Chief;Dec2007, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p11
A correction to the article on the fire chief of the Golder Ranch Fire District published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Fire Chief;Jun2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p12
A correction to the article "Affair of the Heart" that was published in the May 2009 issue is presented.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jun2011, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p10
The article offers updates related to several fire chiefs in the U.S. including the selection of Mark Wallace as the Oregon state fire marshal, the 350,000 dollars grant received by Charles Coyle and the appointment of Chuck Overstreet in Charleston, West Virginia.