9TH ANNUAL LAS VEGAS CORPORATE INVITATIONAL VEGAS GOLF AT ITS FINEST
- 9TH ANNUAL LAS VEGAS CORPORATE INVITATIONAL VEGAS GOLF AT ITS FINEST. Bassett, Michael // Medical Meetings;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p38
The article presents the 9th Annual Las Vegas Corporate Invitational Golf Tournament in 2008. MeetingsNet magazines of Penton Media Inc. and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority sponsored the first day of the tournament held at Cascata. The second day was played at the Rio Secco Gulf...
- Penton shuts 'Internet World,' shores up finances. Callahan, Sean // B to B;6/9/2003, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p5
Penton Media Inc. announced in May 2003 that it would discontinue the U.S. print version of the publication 'Internet World' with the June issue. It will still operate print versions in Great Britain and Germany, as well as the publication's Web site in the U.S. The decision has been harder for...
- CLEC calling. MacDowell, Mary // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p141
Focuses on the launch of Penton Publishing title `CLEC,' a bimonthly periodical catering to competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC) involved in high-speed data transport and Internet service providers (ISP). Growth in the number of CLEC in operation; Interest of ISP in becoming CLEC; Market...
- Penton Media revamps `Internet World'. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p18
Reports on changes in the product mix of Penton Media's `Internet World' magazine. Change from tabloid format to standard size; Increased circulation; Launch of a daily electronic newsletter called `Internet World News.'
- New look for CONTRACTOR. // Contractor Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p5
Presents an update on several changes in the publication of 'CONTRACTOR' magazine following its acquisition by Penton Media Inc. in April 2001. Topics covered by the magazine; Other publications under the management of Penton Media Inc.; Columnists under the 'CONTRACTOR' magazine.
- Layoffs to hit Penton art department. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p16
Reports about the laying off of workers assigned at the graphics department of Penton Publishing Inc. on January 1998 in the company's effort to make magazine production more efficient. Information on the plans of Penton on its magazine production according to Mary Abood, the company's director...
- Bullish on manufacturing. // Foundry Management & Technology;Feb95, Vol. 123 Issue 2, p52
Profiles Penton Publishing president and chief operating officer Dan Ramella. Penton's publication of `Foundry' and other trade magazines; Emphasis on manufacturing as the building block of the economy; Views about working with creative people; Discussion of `Foundry' magazine's role in the...
- ROSTER. // Circulation Management;Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p26
Presents an update on periodical circulation and publication in the U.S. of April 2002. Launch of the 'Connected Home' magazine by Penton Media which provides resources for information technology professionals, integrators and technically savvy users; Suspension of the monthly publication of...
- How manufacturers do it better. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p31
Features Penton Publishing's `Industry Week' magazine. Readership; Topics covered; Other Penton publication for small business.