- Successful Meetings: a Practical Application. Bradtke, Joel H. // Training & Development Journal;Jan1974, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p3
Features the National Conference Center, a carefully designed and staffed meeting facility in East Windsor, New Jersey. Aim of the center to provide successful meetings; Marketing of facilities on the basis of a per-person conference day fee; Emphasis on the handling of telephone calls for...
- MICE Venues Cater to Corporates Demands. // MICE Talk;Sep2013, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p34
The article presents information on Malaysia. It highlights the suitability of this country for international meetings and conferences. It states that its always easy for Indian coroprates to organize their meetings in Malaysia because of its strategic location. There are convenient airline...
- A little something out of the ordinary. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2000, p45
Offers a look at the merits of unusual venues in Great Britain. Growing number of companies that are eschewing purpose-built convention centers for more idiosyncratic venues which reflect their company values; National Maritime Museum in London; Buildings attached to the finca; Transformation...
- Major 2005 Spokane Conventions. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/1/2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p49
Ranks conventions or events in Spokane, Washington, by number of expected attendees. Lifeway Christian Resources Living Proof Live with Beth Moore; Goodguys Rod and Custom Association; J.R.D. Enterprise Inc. Daugherty Fall Conference; Northwest Mining Association; Office of the Superintendent of...
- Convention Centers. // Insurance Conference Planner;Guide to Las Vegas, p18
Focuses on the convention centers in Las Vegas, Nevada. Area of the meeting and exhibit space available in the Las Vegas Convention Center; Features of the Cashman Center; Information on the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
- Business in Joburg. Jain, Anita // MICE Talk;Sep2013, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p36
The article presents information on Johannesberg, South Africa. It discusses the suitability of this state for international conventions and meetings. A chart of various regions fit for organizing conferences in South Africa is given, which include, Soweto and South Joberg, Midrand Region, and...
- Check List. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/5/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 49, pS30
Presents a check list for meeting planners when preparing for meetings. Confirmation of the number of attendees; Need to set the budget for the meeting; Arrangement for a site infection for the venue.
- A Fresh Start. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p35
This section offers news briefs on hotel and meeting destinations in the U.S. as of November 2007. Sheraton Gateway in Atlanta underwent a major renovation and now includes a 13,000 square foot facility for conferences. The 353-room Hotel Sax Chicago opened in March 2006 and boasts of facilities...
- Largest Meeting Facilities in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/1/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 19, Special section p7
Lists the largest meeting facilities in Utah. Salt Palace Convention Center; South Towne Exposition Center; Gallivan Center.