Take Your Medicine
- E.TR@DER. // Fund Strategy;9/29/2008, p34
Several blogs posted at email@example.com that features several topics related to finance including Terry Smith's calling HBOS PLC as cheap, the Dubai, United Arab Emirate summit and the market turmoil are presented.
- Latin America spillover could hit U.S. banks hard. Weidner, David // American Banker;9/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 169, p21
Speculates that the Russian economic crisis may affect the Latin American financial services market. Link between Russia and Latin America; Comments made by experts in the financial service market in United States; Precautionary measures taken by bankers.
- From the Editor. Lewis, James // IBA Global Insight;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses reports published within the issue including one on the shortcomings of traditional finance and the way banks serve the privileged, another on an analysis of the financial crisis, and another one on a call to arms on the environment.
- Mark Dampier: Neputune's Burnett sees opportunities in European growth. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/28/2013, p65
The author comments on the impact of soveriegn debt crisis on the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- Financial services bounces back. // Money Management;1/28/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the effort of the financial service industry in Australia to weather some of the difficulties faced by the industry since 2008.
- Quiet Q2 Heralds More Normal Euro Market. // High Yield Report;7/7/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the status of the European leveraged loan market. It states that at the end of the second quarter, it is important to note that following the post-credit crisis correction, the market is beginning to normalize. Meanwhile, it adds that the loan overhang continues to clog...
- Adversity always brings opportunity. Knight, Stephen // Mortgage Strategy;11/24/2008, p23
The author reflects on the strategies that need to be considered by lenders which will help them address the impact of the financial crisis in Great Britain. He explores the various challenges facing the mortgage industry in the country, which include repossessions, defaults and business...
- Duty to Protect Small Towns. Rubenstein, Jim // Credit Union Times;4/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p6
The article presents information on the efforts made by several mid-sized credit unions including Aventa Credit Union, TruMark Financial Credit Union and Kenrick Financial Credit Union to protect small town financial services from financial crisis.
- Britain best placed in Europe for recovery. Hirst, Tomas // Fund Strategy;5/19/2008, p8
The article reports that Great Britain is best placed of all the net borrowing European nations yo recover from the credit crisis. France and Germany appear likely to weather the turmoil in markets but Great Britain should escape the worse-case scenario. It states that despite the country having...