Control the Beverage Cart
- market watch. // Prepared Foods;Nov2002, Vol. 171 Issue 11, p21
Introduces new foods and beverages in the U.S. as of November 2002. Michelob Ultra beer from Anheuser-Bush; dnL soft drink; Reduced fat Lays and Cheetos from Frito-Lay.
- PACKAGING AT A GLANCE. // Beverage World;9/15/2012, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the claim by U.S.-based Bemis Performance Packaging that its vibrant printed multi-pack shrink films can reduce the packaging materials for soft drink and beer by 98% and costs by up to 30% per package.
- just a While Ago - On 5 June in... Wehring, Olly // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);6/8/2015, p6
The article reviews news reports on the beverage industry from past issues including "Comment - Beer - Don't Believe the Hop Hype," in the June 5, 2014 issue, "In the Spotlight -- Jones Soda" in the June 5, 2010 issue, and "SABMiller rumoured to launch Bavaria bid soon" in the June 5, 2005 issue.
- The Things That Can and Will Go Wrong on Tournament Day. FURLONG, RON // Superintendent;Oct2016, p14
The article offers a list of ten things that can go wrong in the golf course on tournament day. Topics discussed include uncontrollable weather-related events, such as heavy rains, windstorms and snow as well as sleet, hail and lightning. Also mentioned are the issues of vandalism, outbreaks of...
- Drinks Demographics. // Beverage World;11/15/2006, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p71
The article presents statistics related to the beverage industry in the U.S. The top beverages most likely to be consumed include beer, sports drinks and energy drinks. Some of the weight loss beverages include hot tea, herbal tea and soy beverages. Women are 1.05 times more likely to have drank...
- A year in drinks. // Beverage World;1/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 1, p36
Reports on the growth of the different categories of the U.S. beverage industry in 2002, according to the ACNielsen Convenience Track. Beer; Flavored alcohol beverages; Carbonated softdrinks.
- The 19th Hole with... // Golfdom;Apr2015, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p44
An interview with Josh Lewis, superintendent of Chambers Bay Golf Course in University of Washington, is presented. Topics discussed include the occasion on his golf tour in Victoria, the names and ages of his children, and the funniest thing heard. Also mentioned are beverages he drink after 18...
- Have a Question? Ask the Golf Director. Schmidt Jr., Ed // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p33
The article presents questions and answers related to golf event planning including what are some money-saving ideas for corporate groups, what special touches can be done to make a golf outing memorable and what unique things to make with the food and beverage at a golf event.
- Alternative Drinks Trying to Close Gap on CSDs. // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p46
Several tables related to alternative drinks and carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) in the U.S. are presented which include one related to the in-store sales and gross margin of packaged beverages and the other on beer/malt beverages.