No Time for 18?
- Match Play returns? // Inside Tucson Business;2/10/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the return of the Accenture Match Play Championship at the Omni Tucson National Golf Resort in Tucson, Arizona in 2012.
- Hawaiian Holiday. // Golf Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p34
Focuses on the golf tournaments sponsored by different resorts and hotels in Hawaii. Paradise Golf Tournament hosted by the Waikola Resort; Flights for scratch through high-handicapped golfers; Entrance fee for golfers.
- North Florida. // Golf World;2/10/95, Vol. 48 Issue 26, Pro Report p8
Presents information on the winners of the 1995 San Diego Golf Academy/NFPGA Four-Ball Invitational at Grenelefe Resorts in Haines, Florida.
- Faster (and better). Owen, David // Golf Digest;Aug2001, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p93
Relates experiences on participating in the 100 Holes in One Day for Junior Golf, charitable golf marathon at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa in Miami, Florida. Technique used with partner golf teacher Jim McLean; List of golf courses used during the marathon; Advantages provided by mode of...
- Working its way into the rotation. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;06/25/99, Vol. 52 Issue 46, p6
Lists the venues for forthcoming United States (US) Open Golf tournaments. Pinehurst Village; Oakmont; Whistling Straits; Sites that are no longer being considered by the US Golf Association.
- OLD PENNEY. Sirak, Ron; Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;07/14/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p66
Provides information on JCPenney Classic, a golf tournament at the North/South Course of Grand Cypress Resort in Orlando, Florida.
- Scores Add Up At Kent County Stableford. VanderVeen, Don // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p29
Reports that Glen Eagle Golf Club in Grand Rapids, Michigan will be hosting the June 2000 Kent County Stableford golf tournament. Reduction of the tournament from 54 holes to 36 holes; Modeling of the tournament after the Professional Golf Association Tour International tournament; Ways in...
- Sun Country Golf Resort Golf Association News. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/29/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on several golfing events at Sun Country Golf Resort Golf Association in Texas from February 20 to March 17, 2012 including Seniors golf team low net on February 20, Individual low net on February 22, and Four-person scramble on February 24.
- Sun Country Golf Resort Gold Association News. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/ 8/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
The article offers information related to events at the Whitney, Texas-based Sun Country Golf Resort & RV in 2012, including the result of the golf competition on January 30, and February 1-3, and the Golf Association meeting to be held at the resort's community center on February 9.