Outcome evaluation of Girl Time: Grade 7/8 Healthy Sexuality Program
- Variables psicosociales que median en el debut sexual de adolescentes en EspaÃ±a. // Revista Latinoamericana de PsicologÃa;2011, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p83
No abstract available.
- Menâ€™s Sexual Faithfulness Judgments May Contain a Kernel of Truth. Leivers, Samantha; Simmons, Leigh W.; Rhodes, Gillian // PLoS ONE;8/5/2015, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Mechanisms enabling men to identify women likely to engage in extra-pair copulations (EPCs) would be advantageous in avoiding cuckoldry. Menâ€™s judgments of female sexual faithfulness often show high consensus, but accuracy appears poor. We examined whether accuracy of these judgments made...
- Problems with Sexuality After Sexual Assault. van Berlo, Willy; Ensink, Bernardine // Annual Review of Sex Research;2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p235
Discusses studies on sexual functioning after sexual assault. Frequency of sexual contact and satisfaction after sexual assault; Factors that relate sexual assault to sexual problems; Sexual problems related to psychological problems.
- Personal Control, Self-Efficacy in Sexual Negotiation, and Contraceptive Risk among Adolescents: The Role of Gender. Pearson, Jennifer // Sex Roles;May2006, Vol. 54 Issue 9-10, p615
Adolescentsâ€™ sexual decision making is shaped by normative ideas about â€œappropriateâ€ sexual roles for women and men; consequently, the motivation and ability to engage in safer sex may be different for adolescent girls and boys. The aim of this study was to explore how...
- Unmarried and age 29? Abstinence is best, government says. // Contemporary Sexuality;Jan2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the issues concerning the abstinence-only sexuality education in the U.S. According to the report, the rationale behind targeting adults with abstinence-based messages is based on data showing that the unmarried women ages 12-29 had 998,262 births in 2004. It has also...
- SCRAPING THE BOTTOM OF HIS BARREL. Miller, Woody // Hotspots Magazine;8/14/2014, Vol. 2933, p158
The article provides an answer to a question about whether it is safe to use anorectal gel Anal-Eze before intercourse.
- Reducing the Risk: Impact of a New Curriculum on Sexual Risk-Taking. Kirby, Douglas; Barth, Richard P.; Leland, Nancy; Fetro, Joyce V. // Family Planning Perspectives;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p253
Reducing the Risk is a new sexuality education curriculum, based on social learning theory, social inoculation theory and cognitive-behavioral theory and employing explicit norms against unprotected sexual intercourse. In a quasi-experimental evaluation, this curriculum was implemented at 13...
- Problems in Bed? Iasenza, Suzanne // In the Family: A Magazine for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, & their;Winter2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p8
Looks into the issue of sex between couples. Discovery of egalitarian qualities in mostly gay and lesbian relationships; Definition of the phrase lesbian bed death; Discussion of psychoanalytic theory.
- THE 6 KINDS OF SEX EVERY GUY SECRETLY CRAVES. Scott, Andrea // Cosmopolitan;Jul2003, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p174
Presents information on six different kinds of sex.