Smart Technology Version 2.0
- Manage MS Active. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p27
Reports that the FastLane Technologies now has the DM/ActiveRoles, an active directory management application that uses the directory's infrastructure and native delegation to enhance security and provide simplified, central control.
- Technology Time. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
The author reflects on the significance of technological innovations to companies in the U.S. He said that several companies are consistently looking for ways to innovate and discover new products to become competitive and survive in the market. He added that such technology is being compared to...
- Test results. Bury, Liz // Building Design;2/13/2009, Issue 1855, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Digital Explorers: Discovery" at the Metropolitan Works Showroom in London, England which runs through March 12, 2009.
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p60
Features several products in the security systems industry in the U.S. Pushbutton 1000 Series Anti Spy Shield; Bomb Mitigating Trash Receptacle; VIR Motion Detector; Low Voltage Detector for solar applications.
- Want smart safety features? Bring plenty of money. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;3/13/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6193, p22
The article presents information on the Infiniti FX and M45, which offer lane-departure systems, which use cameras mounted on the outside mirrors to monitor lane markers on the road. If the vehicle wanders into an adjacent lane, the device sounds an alarm, vibrates the steering wheel and finally...
- Everything New is Old Again. Tretheway, Barton G. // Marketing Management;Spring98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
Yesterday's proven solutions are today's "green's fees," and everyone Is once again doing everything the same way. New products and services have been the traditional focus of innovation, but leading organizations are differentiating themselves not only in their product introductions but also in...
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;12/14/2011, Issue 2491, p19
The article focuses on the challenges in front of the electronics industry in 2012 and offers several suggestions to avoid product development issues. It is mentioned that the product development in this sector takes around two to four years, hence it is required to avoid frequent and short term...
- Editor's Choice. // Works Management;Mar2007, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p10
The article presents an introduction of the "Editor's Choice" section of the journal. The editor explains that the section represents the selection of new products and applications. The criteria used by the editor in selecting the products and applications are outlined that include...
- FORMATION OF INNOVATION'S CONSUMER UTILITY. Chukhrai, Nataliya I.; Lisovska, Lidiya S. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2013, Vol. 149 Issue 11, p27
The article reveals the essence of the notion "consumer utility of innovation" as a component of its customer value and considers the levels in formation of a new product. For successful innovative activity the technique for formation of consumer utility of innovation by the stages of the...