RSS of G4S Aims at Regulated Businesses
- A New Model of Petrochemical Technology Strategic Planning. Ebrahimi, Maryam; Baerz, Abbas Moghbel; Khodadad Hosseini, Seyed Hamid; Azar, Adel // International Journal of Business Administration;Mar2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p57
We, for the first time, propose a new model for technology strategy formulation in Iran's petrochemical industry. It is the result of an integrated and systematic hybrid of existing models presented in literature of technology strategy. Furthermore, we identify strategies of technology...
- Petronas firming up agency roster. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/26/2005, p1
The article presents information about some recent business moves of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas), Malaysia's top oil and gas corporation. Petronas has lined up a new shop for its domestic business amid growing speculation that it may review its lucrative corporate creative assignment....
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING - PERFORMANCE EVALUATION. Scarlett, Bob // Financial Management;Sep2007, p54
The article focuses on the rise of the Beyond Budgeting movement and explains its difference from traditional approaches to financial control. Beyond Budgeting is the generic name given to a body of practices that are intended to replace budgeting. It is identified with the Beyond Budgeting...
- G4S website revamp. // Recruiter;2/9/2011, p11
The article reports on the launch of G4S PLC's new corporate careers website that offers a greater level of engagement with candidates and provide centralised access to all global job vacancies.
- DIGEST: G4S website revamp. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/10/2011, p11
The article informs that G4S PLC has developed a new website offering greater level of engagement with candidates.
- CONCLUSIONS. Hannula, Helena; M�nnik, Katrin; Varblane, Urmas // University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics & Business Administra;2004, Issue 27, p43
Assesses knowledge and technology transfer through foreign direct investments (FDI) from the perspective of subsidiary strategies in the host countries. Impact of multinational companies on the local economy; Correlation of absorptive capacity of local affiliates and local companies with FDI...
- Mitsubishi reportedly plans to drop AlixPartners. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;2/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p2
This article reports that Mitsubishi Motors Corp. does not plan to renew its contract with Southfield, Michigan-based turnaround firm AlixPartners LLC to help right its struggling U.S. subsidiary when the contract expires at the end of the month. Neither Mitsubishi nor AlixPartners would comment.
- Place your bets. Anderson, Belinda // Finweek;9/6/2007, p38
The article takes a look on the impact of the unbundled product company, dubbed as "Product Co." of UCS Group. Analysts opine that it seems Product Co. will either be a huge success or a dismal failure. They notes that if it fails, UCS will at least not lose out. If it succeeds, the upside could...
- Concerts subsid to remain in House. Gallo, Phil // Daily Variety;4/14/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the decision of House of Blues Entertainment Inc. not to sell its concert subsidiary, House of Blues Concerts Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Statement of company CEO Greg Trojan regarding the benefits of retaining the concert business; Economic dynamics of the concert industry;...