New My Space: hit or miss?
- THE CATHOLIC PARENTS' GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/14/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of various forms of social media including Facebook and You Tube.
- Will You Friend Me? Mann, Wendy // Rural Telecom;May/Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of subscribing to and using Facebook.
- Social media update: How to navigate the new facebook fan pages. McIlwain, Amy // Senior Market Advisor;May2011, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p26
The article features the new page design and navigational properties of Facebook page as of May 2011.
- Untitled. Moores, Simon // Computer Weekly;2/2/2010, p83
The article resents the author's comments on social networking sites.
- Good News/Sad News. Mellott, Shelly // Script (10922016);Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
The article highlights several events at "Script" magazine, including the launch of its new web site and Twitter and Facebook page and the passing of its columnist Mystery Man.
- Throwing in the towel. Coyote, Ivan // Xtra (Toronto);6/16/2011, Issue 695, p18
The author contemplates on the outcome of sharing a status at a social network Web site.
- 3 WHO "LIKES" YOUR SHOW SITE? // Expo Magazine;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6
A preview of the Open Graph social-sharing services from social networking site Facebook is presented.
- CFX Composite Effects. Millar, Diana // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p63
The article previews the CFX Mask Lab free interactive website interface.
- 5 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE. SCHUPAK, AMANDA // Popular Science;May2011, Vol. 278 Issue 5, p79
The article lists five products for improving web pages on the social networking site Facebook, including the FaceTweak plugin for Firefox, located at facetweak.com, Eternal Sunshine for Chrome, located at chrome.google.com/extensions, and the Generatus generator, located at generatus.com.