- India : Price Changes w.e.f midnight of 31st July/1st Augand#39;14. // TendersInfo News;8/1/2014, p1
The article reports on the petroleum price changes in India from midnight of July 31 to August 1, 2014.
- MOL to lower petrol, diesel prices. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/26/2013, p1
The article reports that Hungary-based oil and gas company MOL will reduce its petroleum and diesel prices by 3 and 4 forint, respectively.
- Steam opinion. // Railways Illustrated;Nov2008, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p59
The article reflects on the implication of the rising prices of petroleum products to the events conducted by railway companies in Great Britain. The author believes the at the situation has greatly impacted the shows organized by these companies because it not only affects the number of people...
- Oil Products Pricing Criterion Needs Reforming. // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 5/6, p33
The article reports on the need to reform the oil products pricing criterion in China. Due to the difficulty of China to compete its oil products in the international market and domestic market, it has to formulate new oil products pricing criterion. The new criterion is made with the control...
- Tucson gas prices close to $3.50 a gallon again. // Inside Tucson Business;8/25/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the change of fuel prices in Tucson, Arizona. According to AAA Arizona's weekly survey, fuel prices continued down for a fifth consecutive week, with the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded falling more than 8 cents to $3.542. The city continues to have the...
- P.R. gas prices fall, but still higher than stateside. CARMONA, JOSÉ L. // Caribbean Business;10/16/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the impact of the excess global gasoline inventory on the gasoline prices in Puerto Rico. It states that gasoline's prices declined attributed to the extra inventory worldwide that resulted to the continuous decline of global prices of crude oil. Moreover, the prices of...
- In doubt? Throw it out. SANDROFF, RONNI // Consumer Reports on Health;Jun2010, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p2
The author reflects on hoarding behavior and how it may become a distinct mental disorder according to the American Psychiatric Association.
- Fuel stock squeeze drives prices to new high. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p14
Reports on the increase in price of U.S. light crude in overnight trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange on October 19, 2004. Warning of U.S. Federal Reserve's chairman Alan Greenspan on the consequence of increasing crude prices to the U.S. economy; Rise in the value of imported oil in...
- Don't blame the speculators. Andreoli, Derik // Logistics Management;Jun2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p20
The author presents his insights on whether speculators can profit from declining oil prices. He explains the misconception on how oil traders earn a profit through buying and selling futures contracts. He believes that speculators profit when prices are changing, such as moving up and down,...