- Sick of paying rent? // Cleo;May2007, p70
The article presents information on the home loans provided by Wizard in Australia. Renters can avail of the 100 percent finance home loan within months even if they do not have a deposit.
- Too many cooks in the mortgage kitchen. Kavanagh, John // BRW;8/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p28
Focuses on the business performance of Australian mortgage firm, Wizard Home Loans. Volume of business written as of May 2001; Sales performance; Company history; Market share of banks in the home-loan category; State of the industry.
- WIZARD MUST TURN EXPANSION INTO PROFIT. Kavanagh, John // BRW;8/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p30
Suggests that Australian mortgage firm, Wizard Home Loans must turn business expansion into profit. Branches operated across the country; Profit and loss ratio in 2001.
- THE CRISIS THAT ROCKED Mark Bouris. Penberthy, David // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2012, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p96
The article features Wizard Home Loans founder and chairman Mark Bouris. It says that Bouris was on the edge of collapse when the firm he had spent years building up was sold at the peak of the global financial crisis. According to Bouris, the professional and personal upheaval of 2009 was not...
- MARK BOURIS. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p174
The article profiles Sydney, New South Wales-based multi-millionaire Mark Bouris, one of Australia's 200 richest individuals in 2008 according to "BRW" magazine's Rich 200 List. Bouris, whose net worth increased from $200 to $269 million in 2008, remains chairman of mortgage broker Wizard Home...
- WIZARD FRANCHISEES MEET. Lindhe, Jane // BRW;6/5/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p16
The article reports on the meeting between Wizard Home Loans franchisees and the company's owner, GE Money. The meeting was called after franchisees learned through a newspaper article that GE Money was reviewing its ownership. The article suggests that Wizard founder Mark Bouris may regain...
- Mark Bouris. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p173
The article profiles businessman Mark Bouris, one of the Australian millionaires included in the periodical's 2007 Rich List. Bouris is the founder of Wizard Homes Loans. He accumulated about $125 million from the sale of Wizard Home Loans to GE Money in 2004 and continues to serve as the...
- Here's another in a range of home loan discount deals. // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2007, Issue 93, p15
The article offers information on Wizard Home Loans' VIP Advantage loan. It is essentially an interest rate discount on Wizard's Smart Choice loan, which comes with features including repayment and redraw flexibility, interest-only option, direct salary crediting, conversion to fixed rate and...
- New boy on the no-deposit block. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2006, Issue 85, p17
The article focuses on the introduction of Clear Value no-deposit home loan by Wizard in September 2006. Customers can avail a maximum of $500,000 home loan with a 30-year term. The processing constitutes an application fee of $100 and a loan settlement of $660. A charge of 1% of the original...