- An Expression of Solar Research. Walz, Martha // R&D Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p34
The article announces the selection of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's Science & Technology Facility of the U.S. Department of Energy as the recipient of the 2008 Laboratory of the Year Special Mention Award from "R&D Magazine."
- (HEALTH) Lasker Foundation. // Children & Youth Funding Report;12/18/2009, p20
The article invites nominations for Lasker Medical Research Awards, granted by Albert & Mary Lasker Foundation.
- 2011 Best Paper Awards. // Decision Line;Jan2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p32
The article announces the 2011 Best Paper Awards including "Who Can We Trust? The Influence of Insider Threats on IS Security Investments," as the 2011 Best Application Paper Award, "Is Remanufacturing Environmentally Friendly," as the 2011 Best Environmental Issues Paper Award and the...
- 1984 WILLIAM O'DELL AWARD-WINNING ARTICLE. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Nov84, Vol. 21 Issue 4, preceding p345
The article announces that the 1984 recipient of the William O'Dell Award is the article "Multiattribute Approaches for Product Concept Evaluation and Generation: A Critical Review," by Allan D. Shocker and V. Srinivasan.
- 2012 EMCDDA scientific paper award. Moreira, Maria // Drugnet Europe;Apr-Jun2012, Issue 78, p8
The article discusses the annual European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction's (EMCDDA) scientific paper award to be presented in September 2012 in Lisbon, Portugal to high quality research papers on the illicit drugs field covering topics such as demand reduction.
- Awards. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1977, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p21
The article announces that Henry J. Claycamp and Yoram Wind have received the 1976 Alpha Kappa Psi Foundation Award for their article "Planning Product Line Strategy: A Matrix Approach." The award is given in recognition of contributions to the field of marketing.
- R&D honors best inventions of '95. // Design News;10/23/95, Vol. 51 Issue 20, p26
Presents inventions which received the 1995 R&D Magazine 100 Awards. Includes the Solar 1000 microwave sulfur lamp; VARIAX machine tool; Contraband Detector.
- 2010 Student Poster Awards. // Journal of Forestry;Dec2010, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p423
The article announces the recipients of the 2010 Student Poster Awards from the Society of American Foresters (SAF) Forest Science and Technology Board including "Effects of Mountain Pine Beetle on Forest Structure 25 Years after Outbreak," "Investigating the Competitive Influence of Chinese...
- Celebrating local defence research. Falson, Sarah // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2010, p17
The article announces that the metal research centre, Cast Coperative Research Centre (CRC) has received the CRC Association Awards for Excellence in Innovation.
- AAHF receives a national award. // Asian Agri-History;Apr-Jun2009, Vol. 13 Issue 2, preceding p81
The article announces that the Asian Agri-History Foundation (AAHF) has received the annual national award Param Poojaniya Shree Gumji Puraskar 2009.