'DITCH METRICS WHEN RECRUITING GLOBALLY.'
- Forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005. // Personnel Today;Mar2005 Supplement, p40
The article informs about the forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005 in Great Britain. The Human Resources Forum will be held on 11-14 May in Southampton. The CIPD Annual Recruitment and Retention program will take place on 22-23 June at Conference Olympia, London.
- Don't rush to hire. Racheff, Penny // Dental Practice Report;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p74
The article presents information on several benchmarks to discern one's practice's proper staffing levels. Hiring decisions must be based on measurable data. Before hiring one needs to know that their staff's performance is good, their practice routines are efficient and an increased payroll...
- Personnel development planner. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;3/29/2005, p27
The article presents information about various congresses related to personnel management in Great Britain. The New Perspectives on Coaching will be held on 11 April and organised by Andpartnership Ltd. The HR Measurement and Benchmarking congress will be held on 12 April and organised by Croner...
- Brave New Work World. // HR Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p71
The article reports on the statement issued by Lance J. Richards, senior director and global practice leader for Kelly Services' worldwide human resources (HR) consulting practice, on the need for HR to address the needs of the workers of the future by changing the traditional ways in which...
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Jul/Aug2008, p26
The article offers information on the IRS Recruitment and Retention Masterclass conference at the Mayfair Conference Centre in London, England on September 10, 2008 and the IRS Recruitment and Retention Conference: How to Future-Proof HR at the Cavendish Conference Centre, also in London, on...
- Stay ahead of change and remain relevant. Barratt, Jacqui // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
The author reflects on the presentation of speaker Chris Savage during the August 2012 conference of Human Resources Institute of New Zealand called Recruitment at the Speed of Tomorrow," in which the focus is on how to stay ahead of change and remain relevant.
- Sign up for the Talent, Recruitment and Employment Conference. // Recruiter;May2014, Special section p8
The article offers information on the Talent, Recruitment and Employment Conference (TREC) 2014 to be held on June 24, 2014 in London, England.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;10/9/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p75
Presents an update on the activities of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of October 2003. Rules on the application for individual chartered status; Annual conference on employee recruitment in Lincolnshire, England.
- Events. // Recruiter;Jun2014, p6
A calendar of events aimed at recruitment professionals working in Great Britain taking place between June to September 2014 is presented, such as "RecFest14," to be held in the East London district of Bethnal Green on June 12, the "Women1st Conference" to be held at the Marriott Hotel in London...