Scheme revamp boosts uptake of pensions
- Wolters Kluwer moves to harmonise perks and increase understanding. Washington, Tom // Employee Benefits;Jun2009, p7
The article reports on the launch of a flexible benefit scheme by the publishing company Wolters Kluwer NV in Great Britain. The new scheme, which is designed to extend the company's income protection coverage for their employees, is intended to change its employee pension plan to a salary...
- GPP consolidates pensions. Sullivan, Nicola // Employee Benefits;Jun2008, p7
The article reports on the increase in employer pension contributions of Wolters Kluwer NV, an information services company. The company uses savings made by consolidating five separate pension schemes into one group personal pension (GPP) plan. It has increased its pension contributions by an...
- Springtime meeting in New York. Long, Maurice // Learned Publishing;Jan2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
This article focuses on a meeting held by senior representatives of commercial journal publishers at the United Nations complex in New York on March 28, 2001. At the meeting, which started 10 a.m., the World Health Organization negotiators were asking for heavily discounted online access for...
- Pot luckCase study: Wolters Kluwertop tips: pensions communication. Wadsworth, Gill // Personnel Today;4/21/2009, p24
The article focuses on the role of the human resource (HR) department in reassuring employees regarding their defined contribution (DC) pension schemes in view of the vulnerability of their retirement pot in the current plummeting equity markets. It focuses on the efforts of consultancy firm...
- Wolters Kluwer engages with voluntary benefits. // Employee Benefits;Apr2009, p9
The article focuses on the launch of a voluntary benefits scheme by Wolters Kluwer to help increase its employee engagement in Great Britain. The programme aims to provide access to a chain of discounts and the ability to earn cashback to more than 1,500 retailers, including Boots, Debenhams and...
- Wolters Kluwer, por tercer aÃ±o consecutivo entre las mejores empresas para trabajar en EspaÃ±a. // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 258, p81
No abstract available.
- Going Dutch. Feldman, G. // Publishers Weekly;6/21/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 27, p19
Reveals that Wolters Kluwer and Elsevier are quietly building PSP empires on both sides of the Atlantic. Professional publishing as the most international part of the entire publishing industry; Wolters Kluwer's progress; US overview; The spreading Elsevier tree; Pergamon purchase; Future...
- Revenues up 21% at Wolters Kluwer. // Publishers Weekly;3/30/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 13, p20
Reports that sales at Wolters Kluwer (WK) rose 21 percent in 1997. How sales growth was especially strong in Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the United States; WK's restructuring and after-tax charges.
- Beltway Title launches program to assist lenders with new RESPA rule. // Mortgage Banking;Mar2010, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p95
The article reports that Wolters Kluwer NV has created a new business unit called ARC Logics to provide solutions for complex audit, risk, and compliance challenges to mulitiple industries in Minneapolis, Minnesota.