- Im Grenzbereich der Versicherbarkeit von Reputationsrisiken. Hirschmann, Stefan // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the OpRisk-Forum conference on operational risk management, held in Cologne, Germany, on May 16, 2013. Topics of discussion included reputation risk management as a part of risk management in business, profit loss insurance, and crisis management and communications...
- LIP SERVICE…OR AN EFFECTIVE TOOL? // Flying Safety;Mar2007, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p5
The article offers ideas on operational risk management (ORM).
- Managing change and building a positive risk culture. Atkinson, Philip // Management Services;Summer2013, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p9
The article examines how business in the private and public sectors can manage change and create a positive risk culture to identify and prevent possible strategic and operational risks. It discusses the importance of organizational change as well as the need for businesses to develop a "risk...
- iORM -- Integriertes OpRisk Management. Dutschke, Walter // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 11, p3
The article discusses integrated operational risk management (iORM), which integrates departments such as revision, compliance, and insurance management into the tradition risk management.
- Different risks call for different approach: Speaker. WoJcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p41
Discusses the approaches in management of risk during the 27th Canadian Risk Management Conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Application of aggressive and intuitive approach to crisis management; Sources of risks; Preparation of management plan in intuitive approach during risk.
- Disruptions, disasters do happen in Las Vegas. SEMEL, MIKE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);Nov2011 Comunicacion Supplement, p14
The article reports on the importance of strategic business continuity plan in preparation for the possible risks of disruptions and disasters in Las Vegas, Nevada to overcome and survive business interruptions.
- RISK MANAGEMENT. // Occupational Hazards;Jan2001, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p116
Presents a list of risk management services providers in the United States. Claims services; Computer software and services; Crisis management.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Crisis Plan Work When It Goes From Tabletop to Reality. GRABOWSKI, GENE // PR News;10/19/2015, p3
The article discusses how can one ensure that his plan will hold up under the pressure of an actual crisis including focusing on planning more than the plan, limiting one's strategic crisis team to five or six members and start with authority.
- Analysis of Economic and Organizational Management Strategies Applied in Anti-Crisis. MOCANU, Nelu; POCORA, Mihail-Silviu // EuroEconomica;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p44
Industrial enterprise instability situation in crisis conditions emphasizes the need to process longterm forecasts on the development and decision-making activity to stabilize the situation. This leads to anticrisis strategies and mechanisms that allow organizations to ensure balance in crisis....