- Delayed airport policy. // Travel Daily;3/23/2012, p4
The article reports that delayed policy decisions for Heathrow Airport had received controversial speculation in London, England.
- OPENING SHOT. // PM Network;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the project of Heathrow Airport to roll out environmentally friendly pod cars, considered as the world's first personnel rapid-transit systems in London, England.
- AGS Airports outsources IT after Heathrow split. // Computer Weekly;2/2/2016, p3
The article reports that AGS Airports outsourced information technology (IT) services for five years to communication company Getronics after splitting from airport Heathrow Holdings to support the airports' IT systems such as Glasgow and Southampton airport.
- Heathrow Airport's five-year plan to meet efficiency aims. // Supply Management;Dec2013, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the plan of Heathrow Airport's procurement team to implement a category management approach, improved supplier-relationship management (SRM) and sustainability push over the next five years as a strategic move of lowering operating cost efficiently to Â£600 million.
- Expand or replace LHR. // Travel Daily;11/16/2012, p3
The article offers views from London, England Heathrow Airport chief executive Colin Matthews stating that the only logical option for Heathrow to sustain a single major hub airport would be to expand or replace it.
- NEW ATC PROCEDURE FOR HEATHROW. // Airports International;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the Heathrow Airport in London, England has implemented procedures for air traffic control (ATC) to slow down traffic to reduce holding times for inbound flights in the country.
- Hub proposal rival floated. // Planning (14672073);2/6/2009, Issue 1804, p6
The article reports on the proposal of the 2M Group for a cheaper rail network at the Heathrow hub in London, England. The 2M Group is against the expansion of the Heathrow Airport and proposes for an alternative worth Â£1.5 billion. 2M spokesperson states that spending billions on high-speed...
- Results round-up. Tran, David // Duty-Free News International;Oct2016, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p27
The article presents news briefs related to airport operators including decline in the EBITDA of Fraport Group in the first six months of 2016 in Germany and rise in retail revenue of Heathrow Airport of London, England in its half-year results ending June 30, 2016.
- TIME TAMERS. TOMCKO, LISA // PM Network;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p60
The article presents several case studies related to project management strategies used by professionals to meet intense scheduling demands. One is based on a construction project at Heathrow Airport in London, England which involved integrating schedules of 10 teams. One focuses on...