Robosintris opens in U.S
- Robosintris opens Demonstration Center in Ohio... // Stone World;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p15
Details the opening of Robosintris SRL's permanent customer demo center in Columbus, Ohio. Use of the center to support diamond tool manufacturers in North America; Robosintris machines displayed on the center.
- Diamond first. Parfitt, Anthony // Professional Engineering;11/12/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article by Laura Gardner regarding industrial diamonds in the October 1, 2008 issue.
- New certification program. // Stone World;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the completion of the Industrial Diamond Association of America's Superabrasives Technologist Certification Program at North Central Technical College. Information on the course; Duration of the program.
- Gravure sparklers. // Printing World;12/9/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the inauguration of the latest factory of producers of diamond tools for gravure Technodiamant in Netherlands.
- Grinding wheel manufacturer saves hours in tank cleaning with filter. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p138
Reports on General Industrial Diamond Co.'s use of the Rotary Coolant Filter machine in producing grinding wheels. Key features of the machine; Benefits of using the Roltray filter.
- Intermac sole agent for Diamut tooling. // Glass Age;Apr2003, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the availability of Diamut diamond tooling from Intermac UK. Appointment of Peter Boyce to manage Intermac's spares and tooling operation; Ordering of the product through the company's sales representatives; Released of a CD containing information about the tooling.
- Fosta-Tek creates alternative to machined glass for optics. // Plastics News;8/11/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p15
The article reports that for the first time, Fosta-Tek Optics Inc.'s injection-compression molding process has matched the accuracy and quality of diamond turning to produce precision military optics. As a result, Fosta-Tek Optics officials said the Leominster, Massachusetts-based company can...
- Five Facts about Diamond-Coated Tools. Brennan, Joe // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p144
The article discusses facts concerning the use of diamond-coated tools. The author compares carbide and amorphous diamond films with the utilization of the physical vapor deposition technique. He stresses that a diamond tool is inappropriate to use on hardened steel. He adds that through the...
- Experimental investigation on precision cutting Ti6Al4V alloy using single crystal diamond tools. Linhua Hu; Ming Zhou // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 630-642, p832
In this work, cutting experiments were carried out on titanium alloy Ti6Al4V by using single crystal diamond tools to investigate the effects of cutting parameters on machined surface roughness. Experimental results show machined surface roughness decreases with increases in the cutting speed...