- QUICK HITS. // B to B;9/9/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p6
Reports developments in marketing industry in the U.S. as of September 9, 2002. Use of intranets and electronic newsletters; E-mail response rates achieved by business-to-business; Implementation of Open AdStream of Marketwatch.com Inc.; Promotion of electronic data exchange of Chemical...
- Intranets open new opportunity. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on corporate intranets as a marketing medium. Description of the possibilities corporate intranets hold; Increasing number of intranets; Percentage of companies that sell advertising space on their intranets; Reference to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and the Fruit of Looms...
- The Whys and Hows of Intranet Marketing. Fichter, Darlene // Online;May/Jun2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p67
Presents information on intranet marketing. Importance of the promotion of employee self-sufficiency; Significance of communication in the marketing plan; Ways of delivering information and training sessions that will promote the use of intranet.
- How do you say `chef's special' in HTML? Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
Describes how Redwood City, California-based contract management company Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. addressed problems associated with client requests to post its daily menu on the local intranet system. Testing of a beta version of a canned home page for the Guckenheimer Cafe; Construction...
- For operations, trend analysis, marketing: The intranet as a tool. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p172
Features the ServiceMaster Intranet, an in-house network based on Internet technologies, created by food service operator ServiceMaster. Operation in parallel systems for distributing new information; Benefits of the system's search capability; Plans to implement a financial management and...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;6/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p26
The article features some food service industry stakeholders with their food ideas. Dan Henroid director of food service at the University of California in San Francisco Medical Center changed their salad offering from a weighted concept to two boxes, small that cost 3.50 U.S. dollars and big...
- Best Concept Winners Honored at MUFSO. // Food Management;Nov2014, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses the Multi-Unit Food Service Operators (MUFSO) conference hosted by Penton Restaurant Group held in Dallas in October 2014. Topics include organization of celebratory and collegial events while providing educational sessions on food services, distribution of the Golden Chain...
- Keeping the focus in one-to-one marketing. Egolf, Karen // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p16
Editorial. Focuses on one-to-one marketing. Definition of one-to-one marketing; Development of one-to-one marketing; Role of intranets in marketing; Reference to the growth of the Mackay Envelope Company using one-to-one marketing.
- Add INTRA to INTER in your NET planning. Edmond, Janet // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on the benefits that pharmaceutical companies in the United States get from intranets. Opportunities for efficiencies; Conversion of a company's marketing and operational documents into an online, real-time information stream.