- Hormel Partners With CIA. // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p82
The article reports on the announcement by Hormel Foods Corp. and its foodservice division concerning their partnership with the Culinary Institute of America to provide a leadership program. It is noted that the Culinary Enrichment and Innovation Program is intended for commercial and...
- ALLEGHENY PARTNERS WITH PennDOT. // Public Art Review;Spring/Summer2006, Issue 34, p80
The article reports that Allegheny College has partnered with Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. The students in Allegheny College's Arts & Environment Initiative have created two large-scale public art projects under the direction of artist Amara Geffen and with the partnership with the...
- Part of the home town. // Country Journal;Apr84, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p58
Allegheny College, like other small colleges, is very much a part of its home town, Meadville, Pa. A look at the college and its relationship with the town.
- The laboratory experience. // American School & University;Feb1994, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the dedication ceremonies held in October for Allegheny College's Hall of Advanced Biology and Hall of Advanced Chemistry. College's emphasis on faculty and students collaboration; Features of the biology building.
- Hormel Launches Continuing Education For Chefs. // FoodService Director;1/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on a partnership formed by the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) and Hormel Foods Corp. called the Culinary Enrichment and Innovation Program. This partnership with the CIA seeks to draw top chefs from across the U.S. to gain new experiences and insights into aspects of...
- Allegheny College. // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p4
Looks at the consideration of a search for real estate manager by Allegheny College. Information on the $80 million endowment for the college; Comments from Randy Freebourn, director of budget and treasury manager.
- Fighting for a name. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;03/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p30
Reports that Allegheny College has filed a suit in a Pennsylvanian court to get Allegheny Health and Research Foundation (AHERF) to rename its Philadelphia health sciences school. Problems caused by the name change; Reason for Allegheny College's withdrawal of $1 million compensation against...
- Kalamazoo's cook takes over at Allegheny. Bent, Cynthia // Executive Report;Sep96, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p23
Features Richard Cook, former Kalamazoo College provost and the new president of Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Academic experience; Focus on the quality of student experience and improvement of facilities; Off-campus internship and international studies program; Role of...
- Allegheny. Koenigsberg, Emily // 21st Century;Nov98, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p25
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of her life at Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania.