Dining Hall Goes Out With A Bash
- In Dining Hall for Board Diners: Penn. College Installs Computers. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p8
Highlights the installation of computers in the dining hall at Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. How the students may use the computers; Percentage of diners who use the computers; Names given to the food stations; How the computers are protected from food spillage.
- Historic dining hall reopens. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the $6.5 million renovation of the Sewall Dining Hall building, which was built in 1934 inside the University of Colorado, Boulder campus. It is one of the University of Colorado's most beautiful buildings, according to Kambiz Khalili, deputy director of housing and dining...
- Reviewing the faculty. // Liberal Education;May/Jun90, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania-based Slippery Rock University Women's Studies Committee's evaluation of its faculty members' teaching practices. Scope of the study; Questions included in the study; Contact information.
- Slippery Rock's New Look. // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p13
The article discusses the renovation of the Boozel and the Weisenfluh Dining Centers within the Slippery Rock University located in Pennsylvania undertaken by the university in partnership with the food service contractor AVI Foodsystems Inc.
- Amir Mohammadi Takes on New Post at Slippery Rock University. // India -- West;6/6/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 29, pA27
The article announces that Amir Mohammadi was appointed executive vice president and university treasurer at the Slippery Rock University in Western Pennsylvania.
- SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY ADOPTS CONTACTLESS PAYMENT AND ID CARDS. // ISO & Agent Weekly;7/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p8
The article focuses on the adoption of a new student-identification card system by Slippery Rock University that utilizes contactless payment technology of Heartland Payment Systems Inc., a payment processor, in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania. The company stated that it is supplying the faculty and...
- The Impact of a Library Research Course on Students at Slippery Rock University. Wood, Richard J. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov84, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p278
Focuses on a study which examined the impact of a library research course on students at Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. History of the course; Scope and limitations of the study; Results and discussion.
- ACCOUNTING STUDENTS COMPETE FOR 'DOUGH': PICPA'S 2001 BUSINESS PLAN CHALLENGE. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Summer2001, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on the winning of the Slippery Rock University students on the business plan competition sponsored by the Small Business Committee in Pennsylvania. Members of the team; Phases of the contest; Development of comprehensive plan for entrepreneurship.
- Investing in infrastructure has wide-ranging benefits. // Pit & Quarry;Feb96, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p12
Reports that 80,000 public schools in the United States are in a state of disrepair according to a study released by Associated General Contractors. Percentage of public schools more than 25-50 years old.