Bank and Thrift Holding Companies with the Most Assets
- Traditional values return to the fore. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;10/1/99, p10
Focuses on group value systems of banks in South Africa. Banks as traditionally accustomed to a stable environment; Role of deregulation in blurring the boundaries of the financial services industry; Influence of the Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) on First National Bank (FNB); Profit center...
- Skeletons in the vaults. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;Mar2002 Supplement, p82
Focuses on the performance of bank and financial services. Decline of share prices; Increase in interest rates; Attitude of research analysts toward the banks.
- Fight for market share. // Finance Week;2/10/2003, p34
Examines the performance of banks in South Africa (SA). Foreign equity broking houses operating in the country; Main difference between SA and foreign banks; Top performers in the country's investment banking market.
- A Retrospect on China's Banking Reform. Lo, Wai Chung // Chinese Economy;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
Focuses on a study which examined the approach and strategies of China in transforming its banking system. Overview of the country monobank system before 1978; Establishment of a two-tier banking system from 1978-1992; Basis of the rapid expansion of the financial sector in the country; Conclusion.
- Better money management needed in relationship between correspondents. Timberlake, Jim // ABA Banking Journal;Apr80, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p83
Reports on the need for better money management in relationship with correspondents. Dollar volume of checks and other instruments; Transit operations of banks.
- How safe is your bank? Blount, Ed // ABA Banking Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p88
Deals with the issue of bank safety. Importance of the rewards/penalty process on competitive markets; How bank supervisors approach safety of the financial system; Qualitative factors in securitization agreements.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p35
The article presents an outlook of global banking relative to its expanded banking coverage, business environment rating analysis, and opportunities.
- The Branches Strike Back. Driscoll, Jacques // Bank Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p22
Offers a look at banking in the future. Challenges in making a bank for the future; Significance of being a customer-oriented bank; Strategies to nurture the knowledge of and relationship with customers.
- Top banks headquartered in New Jersey. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;06/08/98, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p33
Presents a chart showing the top banks headquartered in New Jersey. Name and headquarters location; 1997 assets; Senior executives.
- TOP 50 SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LENDERS. Diefenderfer, Jim // Business News New Jersey;7/31/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p24
Ranks the 50 leading small business administration lenders by amount of loans to New Jersey companies in 2000. Commerce Bank; Unity Bank; Valley National Bank; Business Loan Center.