Schein, OraPharma ink ARESTIN pact
- Schein back on buying binge. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/6/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p1A
Reports that dental and medical products distributor Henry Schein, Inc. has returned to its merger and acquisition activities. Plan to acquire Colonial Surgical; Deal to acquire the dental distribution operations of Hager Dental GmbH; Share of the Western European dental market.
- Schein technicians learn at Midmark. // Proofs;Jan2008, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p75
The article reports that service technicians from Sullivan-Schein spent three days at Midmark's Dental Service School in Versailles, Ohio. The class included hands-on training for dental chairs, instrument delivery units, lighting, vacuums and compressors. Documark training, which is also part...
- Schein ranked among Fortune's best. // Proofs;Jun2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p45
The article reports that Henry Schein Inc. has achieved the number one rank in the "Wholesalers: Health Care" industry in the Fortune 2008 list of America's Most Admired Companies. Findings of the survey show that Schein ranks number one in seven of eight key attributes of reputation, which...
- No time? Order online! // British Dental Journal;5/13/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 8, p531
The article focuses on the move of Henry Schein Inc., a distributor of dental, medical and healthcare products, to offer an online ordering system for its customers in Great Britain. The new marketing strategy aims to target customers who are busy and has no time to purchase in stores. Moreover,...
- Schein in digital dental deal. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p18A
Reports that Henry Schein Inc. has signed a contract to distribute Dexis digital radiography products to dental customers in Melville, New York.
- Schein, Dentatus ink international pact. // Proofs;Sep2009, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p74
The article reports on a five-year agreement signed between Henry Schein, Inc. and Dentatus, whereby the former will act as the exclusive distributor of the Dentatus Atlas narrow body implant system in North America, Australia and New Zealand. The agreement will enable Henry Schein to offer a...
- GC American honors Sullivan-Schein. // Proofs;Jan2005, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p93
Reports on the GC America's 2004 Dealer of the Year Award awarded by GC America to Sullivan-Schein.
- Milestone, Schein ink distribution pact. // Proofs;Mar2007, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on a distribution agreement between Milestone Scientific Inc. and Henry Schein Inc. Under the agreement, Henry Schein is granted rights to market the Single Tooth Anesthesia system and other products of Milestone to dental professionals in the U.S. and Canada. According to...
- Henry Schein closes $400M credit facility via JPMorgan. // Medical Device Daily;9/9/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 193, p6
The article reports on a $400 million revolving credit facility closed by Henry Schein, a distributor of healthcare products and services. The facility will mature in September 2013 and replaces the company's $300 million revolving credit facility which is scheduled to mature in May 2010. The...