Limited Scope For Political Change
- Ratings Revised Up As Parliament Plays Ball. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Oct2009, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the revision of the short-term political risk ratings in Kuwait. It states that the revision is a step in the right direction considering the legislative turmoil Kuwait has gone through. It mentions that the ability to express dissent through the electoral system and the...
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Russia Business Forecast Report;2004 Q4, p3
Discusses the political situation in Russia under the presidency of Vladimir Putin. Analysis of the strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to political stability; Status of the relationship between the Kremlin and business oligarchs; Information on political risk ratings.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Iran Country Report;2010, p2
The article presents political and economic forecasts for Iran. Despite official recognition of Mamoud Ahmadenijad's victory in the presidential elections, his administration will be weakened by legitimacy issues. The controversy surrounding the election has impacted foreign relations and the...
- BANGLADESH: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the political, economic and business environment risks in Bangladesh including the move taken to foster political stability, consumer price inflation and the award given to Orion Group and Solarium Power for the construction of coal-based and solar power plants.
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Georgia Country Review;2013, p32
A Political Risk Index as of 2013 is presented, which was calculated using an established methodology based on various criteria including political stability, political representation, and security and crime for various countries.
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Jamaica Country Review;2013, p28
A Political Risk Index for various countries as of July 2013 is presented, which was calculated using an established methodology based on various criteria including political stability, security and crime, and economic risk.
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Burundi Country Review;2013, p22
The article presents the Political Risk Index of various countries based on their political stability, political representation and freedom of expression.
- Political Risk Index. // Switzerland Country Review;2013, p21
The article presents information on the rankings of different countries in political risk index, including Switzerland, India and the U.S.
- Saint Vincent & Grenadines. Youngblood Coleman, Denise // Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Country Review;2014, preceding p3
The article presents information on Saint Vincent & Grenadines, including its demographics, socio-cultural, political, investment and environmental landscape particularly the political stability in the country, the state of the country's agricultural sector and its standing in the global gender...