C/A Deficit To Deteriorate Further By End-2008
- The challenge of regaining sustainable and fast growth. // OECD Economic Surveys: Norway;Jun2004, p23
Deals with the economic condition of Poland following its accession to the European Union on May 1, 2004. Exchange rate and industrial competitiveness; Balance of payments on a transaction basis; Labor market developments.
- Balance of Payments in the Stabilization Program of the Polish Economy. Oles, Marek; Rubel, Maria // Russian & East European Finance & Trade;Fall92, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p40
Analyzes the role of balance of payments in the stabilization program of the Polish economy. Stabilization of exchange rates; Ingredients of the balance of payments in convertible currencies; Structure of household assets.
- Poland current account gap widens. // Regional Today;3/18/2014, p2
The article reports that the current account deficit of Poland has increased to 1.135 billion euros in January 2014 from 843 million euros the previous month.
- The Labor Market in Poland. Gora, Marek // Eastern European Economics;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p75
Discusses the impact of economic transition on the existence of Poland's labor market. Average annual unemployment rate; Labor-market flows; Interrelationship among unemployment, vacancies and inflation.
- STATISTICAL ANNEX AND STRUCTURAL INDICATORS. // OECD Economic Surveys: Poland;Jul1998, Vol. 1998 Issue 14, p150
Presents tabular representations of the state of the Polish economy as of July 1998. Percentage change in private consumption; Producer prices in the mining sector; Total money stock in regard to vault cash.
- Current Account Weakening. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the weakening of the Argentine current account balance in 2005. Prediction that the current account surplus will continue to contract; Effect of the recovery of domestic demand on imports; Growth of Argentine exports.
- Demand, jobs growth. // BRW;6/26/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p27
Reports on the rise in demand in Australia for 2003. Effect of the demand trend on the current account deficit and corporate stockholdings; Relationship between demand and unemployment.
- Current Account Forecast On Track. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
The article presents an economic forecast in Poland specifically on the widening of the current account deficit in 2011. The country has been anticipated for its capacity to secure its external financing needs despite of the growth of the current account deficit. The resilience of the household...
- Temporary Zloty Correction. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/22/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p14
Forecasts the economic condition of Poland in 2004. Concerns surrounding the budget savings; Importance of fiscal progress for avoiding deterioration in sentiment; Outlook on investment flows; Prediction on net balance of payments; Difficulties facing liquidity conditions.