Fastrac Markets Offers Gasoline Discount Card
- National Payment Card To Launch Decoupled-Debit Card. Sposito, Sean // CardLine;3/18/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that an open-loop decoupled debit card will be marketed this summer by National Payment Card Association.
- Pros score points online at Ferguson. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jan2013, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p95
The article offers information about Ferguson Pro Plus from Ferguson Enterprises Inc. which gives companies discounts in ordering products and services at a reduced cost.
- Are You Getting Meaningful Relief from Debit Ca rd Swipe Fee Reform? If So, I Have a Bridge to Sell You. Morgan, Patricia // Texas Petroleum & C-Store Journal;Oct2011, p21
No abstract available.
- Auto club collective. Ryan, Rosemary // B&T Weekly;7/30/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2482, p3
Reports on the formation of a partnership between Australia's automotive clubs to launch a national membership benefits program. Automobile clubs included in the campaign; Aim of the program to offer members free access to discounts benefits from retail, accommodation, travel, entertainment and...
- PIA Management Services Partners with Agency Revolution. // Insurance Advocate;2/6/2012, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that PIA Management Services Inc. made a partnership with Agency Revolution to provide members substantial discounts to increase their marketing efforts, and Internet presence.
- Parking app hits the spot. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;9/23/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p0033
The article reports on the launch of mobile application SpotHero in New York City. According to the article, the application can direct drivers to the nearest parking space and usually with a discounted rate. SpotHero has partnered with more than 100 garages and parking lots in Manhattan and...
- NZ Ski/Drive package. // Travel Daily;6/ 4/2013, p4
The article focuses on the partnership between Europcar and Cardrona Alpine Resort of New Zealand (NZ), which will offer a ski season discounts of up to 50% to the first 200 customers of Europcar to book a one-day lift pass with a NZ vehicle rental.
- Google's Premier Reseller Partner Tier Arrives. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;6/9/2011, p1
The article reports on the benefits that Google Inc. has for its Google Applications Premier partners and the ways to become a Premier Reseller Partner in the U.S. It states that the Google Applications Premier partners will receive the benefits from Google Inc. which include discounted training...
- Fastrac HQ headed west. Gregory, Traci // Business Journal (Central New York);10/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the relocation of Fastrac Markets' headquarters from Rome to DeWitt, New York. It focuses on the advantage of the said move as well as discusses the improvements brought by the relocation. Company president Thomas Waddle stated that the move has consolidated its office...