FORD'S Break-away SUV: The ESCAPE
- FORD FIGO TO GET NEW 1.2 PETROL ENGINE. // Car India;Apr2015, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p10
The article presents information on the introduction of the newly developed 1.2 litre petrol engine incorporating TiVCT technology by Ford Motor Co. in its Figo automobile.
- Ford: F-150 delivers the mpg buyers want. Child, Charles // Automotive News;8/16/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6425, p10
A preview of the Ford F-150's new engine lineup for the 2011 model year, including V-6, V-8s and an EcoBoost V-6, is presented.
- Indi(no)go. // AutoWeek;7/08/96, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the decision of Ford to mothball its two-seat Indigo V12 racer. Reason for Ford's decision; Production of Indigo's V12 engine; Performance of Indigo.
- Would Henry Ford's Manufacturing Vision Have Been Realized? // Modern Casting;Oct2012, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p18
The article reflects on the production of the Ford Model T automobile engine in 1908.
- Ford's 3-cyl. Delivers the Goods. WITZENBURG, GARY // Ward's Auto World;May2014, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p11
The article evaluates Ford's 3-cylinder engine for automobiles.
- BOOSTING ECOBOOST SERVICE. SEYFER, DONNY // Motor Age;Nov2014, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the EcoBoost engine family from Ford.
- Dismantling near-new Fords for the trade. // Motor Equipment News;Oct2012, p25
The article features SAMs Auto Parts division which was established by New Zealand's biggest Ford and Mazda specialist South Auckland Motors to strictly specialise in the dismantling of late model Ford vehicles which include Model Year (MY) 2006 onward Fiesta and MY 2008 Mondeo MA series.
- Frustration over stop-start flaws. // Auto Express;7/3/2013, Issue 1275, p25
This article describes a case wherein a Ford B-MAX car owner experienced problems with the automobile's stop-start engine technology.
- Ford 7.3L Resurrection. RIDDLE, TRENT // Diesel World;May2015, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p98
The article discusses the 7.3L Ford engine rebuilt project and the steps in stripping it down to the heads to ship off for a rebuild at the L&R Automotive in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Inside Ford's 1960 352/360hp V-8. Shaw, Tom // Muscle Car Review;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p44
The article focuses on the specifications of the automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co.'s engines used in its 1960 muscle cars, as sourced from the Automobiles Manufacturers Association (AMA)'s documents. It is mentioned that one of its engines with a power of 360 high performance (hp) and size...