- Working the Web Without a Modem. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;May2002, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p10
Presents information on the Unplugged computer software from Web Elite. Capabilities of the software; Benefits offered by the software to the automobile industry; Examples of automobile companies that are using the software.
- Software Keeps Cars in Line. // Material Handling Management;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p92
Describes the functions of several software in the production process in the automotive industry. Stacker AS/R system; ERP system; SmartEye sensors; Master AS/RS controller.
- Wheelware is Changing the Way Vehicle Accessories ' tires, wheels, mufflers and other products ' are Bought and Sold. White, Rob // Automotive Industries;Aug2009, Vol. 189 Issue 8, p46
The article reviews the Wheelware Software.
- MODELING MORE COMPLETE VEHICLE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. // Machine Design;10/24/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p90
Presents information on an automotive model library computer software from Four Station Square. Features of the software; Benefits of the software.
- plain for all to see. // Automotive Engineer;Apr2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p38
Deals with the release of AutoVue 16, a computer software for the automobile industry from Cimmetry Systems. Features of the software; Functions of the software for automobile development.
- stars in the first year. // Automotive Engineer;Apr2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p41
Introduces Stars, an automation software platform from SRH Systems that addresses the testing requirements of the automotive industry. Joint venture that formed SRH Systems; Applications of the software; Features of the software.
- Software could help Covisint into fast lane. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;3/26/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5922, p3
Reports that Covisint has become the exclusive provider of i-Supply Service, Web-based software from SupplySolution. Provision of suppliers a real-time view into an automobile manufacturer's factory inventory; Role of the software in Covisint's strategic supply-chain management business.
- Discount expands commercial program. // Automotive Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p22
Reports on Discount Auto Parts' expansion of its Pro2Call commercial software to other stores. Discount's plan for the increase of commercial sales by 15 percent; Installers as prospective buyers of the program; Statistics on the company's earnings.
- Redbend Will Be Launched At MWC 2015. Larkin, John // Automotive Industries;Feb2015, p44
The article evaluates the Redbend 10 software management platform for automotive, Internet of Things and mobile applications from Redbend.