- Winds favor Obama as candidates begin race down the homestretch. Youngman, Sam // Hill;10/15/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 119, p16
The article reports on the lead made by Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama as the presidential campaign enters its final days in the U.S.
- THE HILL Blogs ELECTION 2008. Franken, Bob // Hill;11/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 123, p32
Several blogs discussing the events during the 2008 U.S. Presidential election as well as the warning given by President-elect Barack Obama.
- The president turns left. Morris, Dick // Hill;4/27/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 55, p21
In this article, the author comments regarding the speculation that U.S. President Barack Obama has planned to follow Bill Clinton's reelection strategy.
- Time to play 'pick a poll' again. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;8/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 91, p12
The article reports that Senator Barack Obama's overseas trip was one of the most widely covered events of the presidential campaign.
- Economy remains Obama's albatross. Swanson, Ian // Hill;8/8/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 101, p4
The article reflects on the weak economic condition in the U.S. which can become a troubling sign for the U.S. President Barack Obama's re-election hopes.
- The real poll numbers. Morris, Dick // Hill;8/8/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 101, p17
The article talks about the manipulation of the U.S. state's real poll numbers regarding U.S President Barack Obama candidacy by the U.S. media.
- Obama against nixing funds for presidential campaigns. Wasson, Erik // Hill;1/26/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama's administration is against the Presidential Financing Act that would end federal funding of presidential campaigns.
- It's race, Stupid. Bailey, A. Peter // Michigan Citizen;8/26/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 42, pA7
The article discusses the factors that threaten the re-election prospects of U.S. President Barack Obama in the 2012.
- America's Cynicism. Marshall, Leslie // U.S. News Digital Weekly;6/29/2012, Vol. 4 Issue 26, p21
The author comments on the Durham, New Hampshire campaign rally of U.S. President Barack Obama, urging the people to be cynical.