What You Need to Know About B2B eMarketing
- Delphi, Visteon Eye After market. // Ward's Auto World;Dec2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p37
Deals with the entry of automotive suppliers Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. and Visteon Corp. into the aftermarket segment. Products launched by Delphi; Launching of Visteon's Portable NavMate navigation system in March 2001.
- A sign of the times. Poulsen, Vicky // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the performance of program distribution in the automobile parts industry. Automotive parts business of Tubby Etter, owner of Bellwood Auto Parts Inc.; Changes in the operation of program distribution groups; Challenges facing program group executives.
- Programmed for success. // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p34
Reports on the automobile parts distribution operation of Federated Auto Parts company. Corporate structure of the company; Vendor program of the company; Overview of the Federated Car Care Center Program.
- Parts Plus: Power driven! // Aftermarket Business;May2001, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the automobile parts distribution programs of Parts Plus. Programs launched to improve the corporate image of the company; Training offered by Parts Plus; Motorsports sponsorships of the company.
- A looming 'CORRECTION'. Moore, Bob // Aftermarket Business;Oct2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p40
The article cites ways to remedy inventory corrections in the aftermarket. It notes that individuals in the aftermarket should think and act in terms of "collective inventory management." Furthermore, the cooperation needed for this approach requires closer, more trusting relationships between...
- In step with THREE-STEP. Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Oct2009, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p3
The author comments on the aftermarket's three-step distribution model. He compares the model to the new era of automotive business which, in his point of view, tries to set new standards for the model. He narrates his experience in his first job in which he criticized his boss. He states...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Tire Business;7/22/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
Reports developments in the tire industry in the U.S. as of July 2002. Construction of the distribution facility of Bridgestone/Firestone; Redevelopment of the Web site of Hankook Tire America Corp.; Acquisition of Unlimited Tire Technologies Inc. by GreenMan Technologies Inc.
- READY. SET. GO! Hunter, Karla // Inventors' Digest;Jul2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p34
The article explains how inventors can get their inventions available online. According to the article, a Web site is a required marketing tool for inventors whether they intend to market their idea themselves or license it. Some providers even offer web page templates for free or at minimal...
- Entry of mass merchandisers changing automotive aftermarket. // Marketing News;4/7/1978, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p8
Discusses the impact of the entry of mass merchandisers into the automotive aftermarket on the industry's traditional channels such as service stations, garages and tire stores. Changes that occurred in the market; Reason for the growth of some small operators; Effect of the growing number of...